Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Vazquez: We'll Embarrass Burns, Toy With Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vasquez called Broner out bigtime and Broner didnt want none. Broner was gassing out against DeMarco. Vasquez will have em huffing and puffing bad

Comment

I really don't have much interest Vasquez -Broner because I don't see their styles meshing well at all. It'll likely be boring. But I really don't have much interest in any another Broner fight at 135, so Vasquez would still be the best and logical choice if he beats Burns in a unification. Any other fight would be a duck unless he moves to 140. I hope to god he does move up to 140 to save us the pain from Broner-Vasquez.

Comment

Vasquez talking like he's some big shot. Broner would put a whoopin on this dude.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
          Sean Gibbons of Zanfer Promotions, who handle the career of IBF lightweight beltholder Miguel Vazquez (33-3, 13KOs), reached out to BoxingScene.com in order to respond to an earlier article - where WBO champion Ricky Burns (35-2, 10 KOs) discussed his desire to pursue WBC champ Adrien Broner in a "three belt unifcation" showdown.

[Click Here To Read More]
          This guy does about 10,000 laps of the ring every time he fights,has little or no power in his punches and wins fights on sheer work rate.Hes not your typical Mexican fighter,he made Mercito Gesta look like a complete novice trying to walk him down and picked him off at will.I dont believe hel be able to do that with Burns,Burns is a big strong lad who is really quick on his feet and can box a bit too.Its still a pick em fight but I think Burns will beat him,then hopefully a mega fight with Broner in the summer.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
            no doubt he would do better as he moves well as has been previously noted

i think ponce to date is the only fighter to not be completely dominated by broner so maybe i shouldve said everyone but ponce
            You obviously havnt the seen the Fernando Quintero fight.....

Do some more homework son

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VK_qSZBwa8

Comment

Of course this guy is gonna say this, but I don't see Vazquez winning this if it happens. Broner by UD..

Comment

He's 100%, Burns will get thoroughly dominated in this fight.

I don't know about beating Broner, that would be very tough, but Burns is going to get embarrassed.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Rigg View Post
                  Vasquez talking like he's some big shot. Broner would put a whoopin on this dude.
                  Why didn't he make him an offer then? I doubt Warren is breaking the bank.
                  Last edited by Weebler I; 01-14-2013, 11:51 PM.

Comment

my god broner would give this dude the business something vicious.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                      my god broner would give this dude the business something vicious.

The same way he gave Ponce and Quintero the business???

Comment

Working...
                      X