Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fighting Words: In ’12, PED Speculation Became Suspicion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m all for strict punishment if a fighter is caught using PED’s. Banned from fighting for a year after the first time. Banned for 2 years if caught a 2nd time (which , I know, might totally ruin a career). And banishment for life if caught a third time (a guarantee, in this case, that the career is ruined). And ignorance is no excuse. I don’t wanna hear: “I didn’t know it was being put in my body”. Every fighter must know what is being placed in his body…period.

Comment

lets not forget the other reason of pac man taking less or no more roids cant ignore that

Comment

Pac fan's are quick to holla foul once their hero is laid out like a beached whale. I'm still laughing at him getting ktfo, and I watch it daily to get my blood going. But honestly who's the real cheat here? A guy that wouldn't take the test or the guy that did? Manny Boy got beat fair & square & anyone that turns down 40mil deserves to be knocked senseless. I bet he's still trying to figure out who hit him the damn dummy. Bob Arum has pretty much got his last payday off this fool, so good riddance Pac Boy. Now you can go juice all you want & take your loyal jesters with you......

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
          Mr. Greisman, you completely failed to address the biggest suspect in this whole PED issue: Manny Pacquiao!!! Why are you not mentioning the devastating beatings this former 112 pound champion gave to the likes of naturally bigger men like Ricky Hatton, Miguel Angel Cotto, and Antonio Margarito? Why are you not mentioning the fact that Shane Mosley, a naturally bigger man who fought the likes of naturally bigger fighters in Oscar De La Hoya, Fernando Vargas, Vernon Forrest, Miguel Cotto, & Ronald Wright, just to name a few, said there was something "special" about Pacquiao's power?

Also, why are you wasting readers' time by writing about Erik Morales' positive drug results?! It is an absolute fact that a significant percentage of Mexican beef contains Clenbuterol!!! This isn't the first time Mexican athletes have tested positive for this drug (and it will not be the last)!!! You say the Morales vs Garcia fight should have been canceled. What a joke of a statement. This again shows your ignorance on the matter! A Performance Enhancing Drug, by definition, enhances performance. Tell me, sir, what in Morales' terrible performance makes you suspect enhancement?! Was it the manner in which he was KTFO?

Please Mr. Greisman, your job is to provide complete and accurate information. If you are not going to commit to that standard, then how can we, the readers, ever come to trust your work? We already have one Ronnie Nathaniels, we sure as hell do not need another one!!!
          enjoy marquez fanboy

Comment

Oh no not Pac Boy ,remember he would take less money to make the Floyd fight. Then ran like a punk when he found out Floyd wasn't going to jail & wouldn't take more money than he could ever make. Pac Boy is a fraud and Marquez proved that by putting he to sleep in front of his wife & all his fans.

Comment

Hate to beat a dead horse but PEDs are running rampant in the entire sports world.

I had a discussion with my boy about Adrian Peterson and how running backs in the NFL last on an average 4 years in the league.

So here's Peterson in his fifth year after a major knee injury comes back and is running like a rhino. That has to raise eyebrows.

But as long as you have mad scientists running around creating these magical undetectable concoctions, you'll have an eager athlete willing to take his game to another level.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing's Truth View Post

is running like a rhino.
                LOL!

Comment

you can hate a fighter, you can love a fighter... but facts are Pacquiao never knocked out Bradley, Mosley, Cotto, Margarito, Clottey, or De La Hoya, with one shot. He did Hatton but Hatton was a smaller fighter. Marquez has never knocked out a fighter with one shot in his career... He throws combinations and breaks down fighters for a knockout. 3 fights with Pacquiao not even a knock down with clean landed combinations. Yet This fight he had one shot power, Muscular, able to take straight hard left hands from Pacman, when he has gone down four times before...

to much evidence... trainer a steroid distributor, knows when and how to distribute the PED to pass test, Marquez Muscular in four months training, One shot knock out power at 39 which he has never had before, landed two clean shots both knocked Pacman down and out, in 3 previous fights not even a knocked down with clean combinations.

Comment

Originally posted by PiXelElite View Post
                    enjoy marquez fanboy
                    That's the best response you could come up with? Why do you say I'm a "Marquez fanboy?" My post doesn't even mention Marquez! But now that you mention him I'll have you know that I've suspected Marquez of wrongdoing since the third fight against Pacquiao. Either Marquez is now on the PEDs or Pacquiao is now completely off of them (or both).

Either way, the point of my post was the unprofessionalism of the writer!

Comment

Originally posted by Carlos Alberto View Post
                      Mr. Greisman, you completely failed to address the biggest suspect in this whole PED issue: Manny Pacquiao!!! Why are you not mentioning the devastating beatings this former 112 pound champion gave to the likes of naturally bigger men like Ricky Hatton, Miguel Angel Cotto, and Antonio Margarito? Why are you not mentioning the fact that Shane Mosley, a naturally bigger man who fought the likes of naturally bigger fighters in Oscar De La Hoya, Fernando Vargas, Vernon Forrest, Miguel Cotto, & Ronald Wright, just to name a few, said there was something "special" about Pacquiao's power?

Also, why are you wasting readers' time by writing about Erik Morales' positive drug results?! It is an absolute fact that a significant percentage of Mexican beef contains Clenbuterol!!! This isn't the first time Mexican athletes have tested positive for this drug (and it will not be the last)!!! You say the Morales vs Garcia fight should have been canceled. What a joke of a statement. This again shows your ignorance on the matter! A Performance Enhancing Drug, by definition, enhances performance. Tell me, sir, what in Morales' terrible performance makes you suspect enhancement?! Was it the manner in which he was KTFO?

Please Mr. Greisman, your job is to provide complete and accurate information. If you are not going to commit to that standard, then how can we, the readers, ever come to trust your work? We already have one Ronnie Nathaniels, we sure as hell do not need another one!!!
                      Good post....agree

Comment

Working...
                      X