Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Love him Or Hate him, Its time to start givin Khan Credit for fighting the best!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by vcvc View Post
    yet Khan STILL tried gettin up even though he was in a 0 Gravity situation!!! , that alone tells you everything about the guys heart. whereas AAAAARRRGRGHHHHH IT BURNS!!!
    while pointing at the fuc.kin wrong eye quit because he gassed or some ****.
    Seriously do you go a day without wanking furiously to a picture of Amir Kahn?
    Get his dick out of your mouth please, it's boring...

Comment

• no i dont. and if its boring GTFO the thread **** boy,

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Possible opponets Khan could've attempted to get a fight with instead of Garcia :

Rematch Marcos Maidana (I'm positive Maidana would've accepted, had Khan called.)
        Juan Manuel Marquez
        Brandon Rios (If he could make the weight, which is doubtful)
        Kaizer Mabuza
        Humberto Soto
        Mike Alvarado
        Joan Guzman
        Lucas Matthysse
        Pablo Cesar Cano

ANY of these would've been better than Garcia, IMO. How the **** Garcia is ranked #1 is beyond me. It must just stem from being undefeated, and having a 188 year old Erik Morales as your most recent win.

Maidana - bad bussines(FOTY rematch with 1 month preparation, are u kidding me??)
        Brandon rios - he's lightweight
        Matthysse - too much fail
        Soto - too old
        JMM - do u think JMM want to be replacement??? think with your brain next time.

and all the other guy just baby, atleast Garcia had title.
        Last edited by betmen; 06-07-2012, 10:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by betmen View Post

Maidana - bad bussines(FOTY rematch with 1 month preparation, are u kidding me??)
          Brandon rios - he's lightweight
          Matthysse - too much fail
          Soto - too old
          JMM - do u think JMM want to be replacement??? think with your brain next time.

and all the other guy just baby, atleast Garcia had title.
          In what country in rios a lw?
          His last fight would say different

Comment

• Khan has been fighting very good competition at 140, and it's not his fault Bradley didn't happen. He does deserve credit for that.

Comment

• bump............

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                Khan has been fighting very good competition at 140, and it's not his fault Bradley didn't happen. He does deserve credit for that.
                I was arguing with someone earlier who said khan has been fighting C/D level fights. SMH

Comment

• Originally posted by Money_May View Post
                  I was arguing with someone earlier who said khan has been fighting C/D level fights. SMH
                  Its clear that that poster was a hater..Judah and Peterson are both Bb fighters imo..Garcia even can be viewed as a B fighter..Oh and Kotelnik..I want to say Paulie too,but I just can't ..

Comment

• i was impressed by how he he beat kotelnik but thats probably about it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MRBOOMER View Post
                      In what country in rios a lw?
                      His last fight would say different
                      yeah 11 months since rios has made 135

Comment

Working...
                      X