Collapse
No announcement yet.

The hardest KO punch you've seen...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tyson-Spinks? I think that was one of the weakest KO punches I've ever seen. I also don't get too excited when I see Tyson's KO of Johnson....the guy was a cruiserweight scrub who Tyson had about 20lbs on.

The punch Hearns hit Duran with was a total lightning bolt. Julian Jackson's right on Terry Norris sounded like shotgun blast. Bob Foster's left hooks on Quarry and Tiger.

Considering their size, I don't know if any person can hit another harder than Lennox Lewis did Hasim Rahman. No human being alive could have stood up to that shot, IMO.

Comment

maskaev knocked rahman through thye ropes. he was out before he even went down & rahman again vs lewis. peter vs jeremy williams, miranda vs that banks guy listed earlier...so many good ones

Comment

Sugar Ray Robinson setting up Bassillo as he backs up and catches him coming in with "side hook" that KO's a great fighter! Knocking out bums is just that, Ko'ing a great fighter with a great chin is doing something special.
        Marciano against Walcott is the best picturte every of a punch and its effect! Marciano as everyone can see was ripped to the max and one of the most powerfull men ever! Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by Mintcar923 View Post
          What would you guys say was the hardest KO punch landed? I'd say it was either Marciano-Walcott 1 or maybe Tyson-Spinks...
          hearns v duran. ruddock v dokes (oh God!!), Morrison v Mercer. Recently: Pac v Hatton.

Comment

some good nods

i'll add this

and robinson graziano
            8:00 or so

and marciano walcott

Comment

Originally posted by Ray Corso View Post
              Sugar Ray Robinson setting up Bassillo as he backs up and catches him coming in with "side hook" that KO's a great fighter! Knocking out bums is just that, Ko'ing a great fighter with a great chin is doing something special.
              Marciano against Walcott is the best picturte every of a punch and its effect! Marciano as everyone can see was ripped to the max and one of the most powerfull men ever! Ray.
              Both of Robinson's fights with Basilio were close affairs with no knockout. You're thinking of Gene Fulmer.

Comment

I would have to say Floyd Patterson vs Ingemar Johansson II. Gazelle Punch!

Comment

Originally posted by Sugarj View Post
                  Julian Jackson vs Herol Graham is up there.
                  ^^^^^ That's the one I wanted.....so I'll use my runner-up and say Bob Foster Vs. Mike Quarry.

Poet

Comment

Either Julian Jackson-Herol Graham or Ezzard Charles-Bob Satterfield

Comment

Lots to chose from and I wouldn't say this is the best or hardest but Harold Johnson-Paul Andrews was a great one punch KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X