Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Honestly did you have Ortiz vs Petersen a draw?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly did you have Ortiz vs Petersen a draw?

Was it that close? or did you have a clear cut winner?

Ortiz won that fight clearly. He had done enough in the early rounds to get that 'W'.

Comment

btw, are you a girl?

Comment

no ortiz clearly won

Comment

I just visited your profile. at the pictures.

Comment

Yea he won. I had him by 2 rounds but there were one or two rounds i coulda gave him but gave Peterson

Comment

I thought Ortiz did enough to win.

Lamont showed more pose then Berto.

Its also possible that Berto had a mild concussion early and couldn't recover.

Comment

Berto did everything humanly possible except "trying to win" He used every cheesy excuse to get a cheap win like his friend Andre Direll and Andre Ward. When will these "slick young clowns" finally use their natural talents instead of hugging and crying all night? Lazy asses. Then they wonder why they have to travel and they have no fans. People want to see good fights not 2 dudes hugging all night.

Another young slick american fighter gets exposed for the lazy bum he is, he almost pulled a direll, crying like a little ***** when he was the one ruining the fight, the ref was buying it up like a ........

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                  Was it that close? or did you have a clear cut winner?

the bottom line is that ortiz should've ended peterson instead of letting peterson back into the fight

Comment

Ortiz deserved the W, but he did fight like shit for the second half of the fight in fairness.

Comment

Working...
                    X