Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

how was mora-mosley a draw when mosley out landed him every round??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how was mora-mosley a draw when mosley out landed him every round??

didnt see the fight just saw compubox count(not saying their always right) but how was this fight a draw?

Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
    didnt see the fight just saw compubox count(not saying their always right) but how was this fight a draw?
    No idea haha. It was awful judging by 2 of the judges

Comment

did mora get a draw due to mexican independence day??

Comment

**** fight but i had mosley winning,

Comment

Disgraceful decision. You don't treat a legend like that. Mora shouldn't have even got paid for what he did.

Comment

didnt see the fight but it sounds like Mosley got jobbed out a little

Comment

Originally posted by Don LarryX View Post
              did mora get a draw due to mexican independence day??
              either that or the judges were concentrating on lookin at the ring card girls sat near them

Comment

Yeah IDK what some posters are talking about having Mora winning that fight, I was watching in HD on a big screen while they most likely had a stream and couldn't see all of those pitty pat Mora jabs missing or being blocked.

Comment

Mosley usually hits his opponents with hard shots.

He was hitting Mora with many pitty pat shots or glancing shots that were naturally counted as punches with CompuBox yet were NOT EFFECTIVE.

Mosley looked bad last night and he looked gassed throughout the fight. Mora is not a big hitter and was avoiding get hit with one of Mosley's bombs, that never connected ...........

Mora should have done more, according to the judges, and I'm sure could have done more but gave Mosley lots of respect ............BUT I would say that Mora was the better inside fighter last night.

Comment

Its because neither Mosley nor Mora deserved a W beside their name, infact they both deserved a big huge L beside each name. I really like Mosley but he should retire and focus on training his son. What does it say about Mora when he can only land less than 100 shots in 12 rounds against a 39 year old? Roy Jones, Bhop, Mora, Mosley,Morales all need to retire.

Comment

Working...
                    X