Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd fans are sending death threats to this reporter VIDEO!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd fans are sending death threats to this reporter VIDEO!

4:18

*****s are low life losers on another level ,Floyd Mayweather fans should get a life!

Killing spree

Death treats ? That's just sick, the guy gives his opinion about Floyd vs Manny and now his life is in danger... Man up Floyd fans, BTW Mayweather lost the fight to Castillo...

Honest ordinary guy***** in a killing spree

Comment

Lets take a look at history, probably a certain group posing as Mayweather fans...

Comment

What about manny fans calling people racist words,making petitions and online sites to boycott a floyd fight???go one youtube and read some of the **** they say....talk about getting a life

Comment

Some reporters deserve death threats.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamasterking View Post
            Death treats ? That's just sick, the guy gives his opinion about Floyd vs Manny and now his life is in danger... Man up Floyd fans, BTW Mayweather lost the fight to Castillo...

Yeah I agree with u
            and lets not forget Manny lost to JMM TWICE!

Comment

Originally posted by LARRYX P4P#1 View Post
              What about manny fans calling people racist words,making petitions and online sites to boycott a floyd fight???go one youtube and read some of the **** they say....talk about getting a life
              That maybe because they were called midgets and floyd calling filipinos names and them having the best Illegal drugs ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Megamasterking View Post

This thread is total bull**** and the title is misleading. No one has threatened this guy. He didn't say anyone had threatened him. He simply spoke of death threats in general without providing any evidence to support his claim. After watching this tape, I believe this clown is the thread starter or a friend of the thread starter and they are simply trying to stir up mess. They recorded this on a cell phone in their mother's basement.

Some of the people on this site are stupid enough to believe every negative thing that anyone with a platform says about Floyd or his fans. I am a Floyd fan and I don't give a damn about his opinion nor the opinion of Dan Rafael or any of the other jokes who call themselves boxing writers. I don't threaten people because I have no need to. I know for a fact that, when they fight, Floyd will KO Pacquaio. When it happens, no one will remember a word said by dumbasses like this guy.
                Last edited by big_james10; 08-19-2010, 04:17 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X