Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gatti's body on the floor and scene of death. Caution Graphic.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok, if Arturo did kill himself, and his wife has been wrongfully imprisoned, of course she will be happy to be released...but the way she was acting in those videos was as though Arturo had died years ago or something, not 3 goddam weeks.

This does not make her a murderer, just an uncaring person...

Comment

i thought he hung 7ft. off the ground. that doesn't look like 7ft.
      there's too much bull**** around these stories.

Comment

PPL here are so quick to judge like they know for sure she killed him.

Comment

how many of you heard that gatti 3 weeks before his death changed his will & left everything to his wife & he also bought a 1 million life insurance policy on himself if he ever died.that was released in the Canadian press a few days ago....it'll be interesting to see the toxicology tests...I wonder what really happened.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
            how many of you heard that gatti 3 weeks before his death changed his will & left everything to his wife & he also bought a 1 million life insurance policy on himself if he ever died.that was released in the Canadian press a few days ago....it'll be interesting to see the toxicology tests...I wonder what really happened.
            Didn't know that...wow

Comment

that's a sad picture

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                From what I understand she asked him to change his will. What I am not sure of is, when did he take out the 1 Million life insurance out on himself.

Gatti would never kill himself over any biatch. Gatti has had more panocha than all of the members of boxingscene put together, twice over even.

Comment

Damnit Arturo......why her?

Geez...

Comment

you'd think she be at least a little distraught/sad at her husband's passing, she has guilty written all over her face. fcuking c*nt

Comment

Originally posted by Radical
                      no disrespect but gatti had terrible taste in women, she's fucking HIDEOUS .
                      seriously? I think she's pretty. It sickens me that they're letting her go tho, I hope the autopsy reveals some incrimination **** on her end People too damn picky these days, over in Iraq I woulda banged the first booch that came my way.

Comment

Working...
                      X