No announcement yet.

Will Dirrell sue Abraham.. hmmm

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will Dirrell sue Abraham.. hmmm

Neurological Illness.. I can smell sue vs. Abraham. The blow in the head HE gave Dirrell while He was down could of cause that damage, especially after watching video. You can tell that it affected him that in that sort of way. He was incoherent for a long time in that fight.
    I'm sure Dirrell lawyers are thinking the same thing.

No, but showtime will sue that ***** Dirrell for being a coward and faking injuries constantly like he delayed the AA fight and now he is delaying the Ward fight.

Comment

lol you bought that neurological story.

Few months later Andre will have "magical recovery" and he will call out everyone except his homie Ward.

And Abraham won that fight,Abraham s promoter said he will go for lawsuit against Dirrell.

Comment

Are you serious!??! Any ****** that saw the replay of the shot that Dirrell received could see.:

1. It did not knock him out
        2. After the shot landed you can clearly see Dirrel starting an acting show. What fighter that gets a shot to the head (that causes this damage ur talking about) grabs their face with their glove!? NO ONE. Watch it closely, after the impact he takes a second, and then takes the fall. BOXERS GO NUMB AFTER A VICIOUS KNOCKOUT, NOT THAT BULL**** YOU SEE DIRRELL PULLLING.
        3. The acting after was so incredibly bad, how can you not see through that?!

Comment

I'm just thinking like a lawyer.. I'm not talking about Who won, I'm just saying that the video could be use as evidence since Dirrell looked so disoriented after the blow. SPECIALLY, because the reaction had a few second delay.

Comment

Originally posted by Pin Galarga View Post
            I'm just thinking like a lawyer.. I'm not talking about Who won, I'm just saying that the video could be use as evidence since Dirrell looked so disoriented after the blow. SPECIALLY, because the reaction had a few second delay.
            Then you are thinking like a lawyer with no knowledge of boxing. Low blows, rabbit punches, headbutts and other fouls happens all the time and is a risk of the trade.

A lawsuit is a deadend.

Comment

honestly, I don't like dirrel but it was OBVIOUS he wasn't faking it.

Comment

Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                Then you are thinking like a lawyer with no knowledge of boxing. Low blows, rabbit punches, headbutts and other fouls happens all the time and is a risk of the trade.

A lawsuit is a deadend.
                I know more boxing than law, but I have seen sues with less.
                The blow was at full power, was in the head, was ilegal and every person reacts differently.
                He did appear to be incoherent after that blow and Abraham packs a punch.

With all those factors, I see the possibilities, that's all.
                No pun intended from my part man, just sharing some thoughts here.

Comment

Working...
                X