Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever smoke weed? If so what age?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• im going to have another jack daniels...

Comment

• Originally posted by ABOSWORTH View Post
      First time I smoked weed I was 13. Didn't get high until the 3rd or 4th time I smoked though.

And Runs, you're fulla **** son!
      lol the poll.

Last night I clicked no to be a smart ass.

But was too stoned to explain why I voted no when it should have been yes.

Of course I blaze.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
        paranoia
        Of What? Local Afigures? Parents? Cops? Bystanders? a Sea Serpent?

They can all kiss my ass. I'll duct tape their mouths shut, and bury them.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
          lol the poll.

Last night I clicked no to be a smart ass.

But was too stoned to explain why I voted no when it should have been yes.

Of course I blaze.

I've seen you post about blazing with the vaporizer and water bong multiple times. I knew you were just playin around.

Comment

• Started at 18, haven't stopped since.

I don't smoke every single day, but throughout the week a friend will roll through with a blunt or maybe a little to pack a bowl with...so yea Its always around me.

I've actually have had the chance though to smoke with some rappers you guys may know which was pretty funny. One in particular was hilarious as hell (name starts with an R ends with an N).

But yea, NYC Sour Diesel and LA Kush = my favs

Comment

• Originally posted by Ravishing View Post
              Started at 18, haven't stopped since.

I don't smoke every single day, but throughout the week a friend will roll through with a blunt or maybe a little to pack a bowl with...so yea Its always around me.

I've actually have had the chance though to smoke with some rappers you guys may know which was pretty funny. One in particular was hilarious as hell (name starts with an R ends with an N).

But yea, NYC Sour Diesel and LA Kush = my favs
              just say his name fool. if your talking about redman im ****ing envious.

Comment

• I love smoking weed. My first experience was when I was 8 or 9 yrs old and my friend got a hold of his older brothers stash...it was only one time. The next time I smoked was at 15 and I have'nt stopped since.

Comment

• Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
                  Of What? Local Afigures? Parents? Cops? Bystanders? a Sea Serpent?

They can all kiss my ass. I'll duct tape their mouths shut, and bury them.
                  Seriously...paranoia is the last thing on my mind when I'm high.

Comment

• Originally posted by DannyChaos View Post
                    Have you ever smoked weed? If so, what age were you when you took your first puff?

I was 11.
                    I was 16 and then it was all downhill from there, lol. Quit a couple of times but started back now just using a vap to save the lungs.

Comment

• Originally posted by #1Assassin View Post
                      according to dave chappelle white ppl only talk about other times they were high, as oposed to black ppl who talk about their problems.

im boring as **** most of the time im high. i get real lazy real quickly. im fun for a while but then i just kick back, listen to some music and let my mind wonder.

man i wanna smoke a blunt right now!
                      **** when im Hi i wanna start doing DIY and then when the gear starts to wear off im like what the fuk have i started....

Comment

Working...
                      X