Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Then what the **** is it?

Just tell us, please.

I'm sick of this "I heard this" and "I heard that".

Either sign the fight or tell us what's holding it up.
    That's what I'm thinking too, tell us Mr Kim if you are so in the know, or just shut the fcuk up until you have something meaningful to say.

I'm bored over this foreplay and its not even someone like Martinez or prime Pacquiao, but instead Alexander or Guerrero we are having to endure this for.

Comment

Originally posted by chav View Post
      That's what I'm thinking too, tell us Mr Kim if you are so in the know, or just shut the fcuk up until you have something meaningful to say.

I'm bored over this foreplay and its not even someone like Martinez or prime Pacquiao, but instead Alexander or Guerrero we are having to endure this for.
      Exactly. Titillation over a distinctly non-titillating fight.

Hard to see what the hold-up is though. Is Floyd getting cold feet or what?

Comment

Why cause he's not Jeff Mayweather? Maybe there's something called confidentiality... you know... maybe he can't say?

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
          Why cause he's not Jeff Mayweather? Maybe there's something called confidentiality... you know... maybe he can't say?
          take me off ignore phaggot

Comment

my sources(myself) say its going to be paul spadafora

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
              Maybe that Floyd has to face Canelo after Guerrero?
              That's exactly what I think it is. Floyd wants canelo on the undercard and canelo wants the guarantee of fighting Floyd in Sept(what canelo said a couple months back)
              Its the reason canelo opponent is tba also

Comment

golden boy is clearly in control of mr "i'm my own man" mayweather. they want to sacrifice floyd to canelo to make canelo a huge star and floyd isn't having any of it. this is the same reason he left top rank because he felt arum was using him to boost cotto. obviously a real man/warrior would have fought cotto and margarito to prove arum wrong, but being the bi-tch that floyd is he ran away. will he run again? all signs point to yes.

Comment

Originally posted by 1PunchKOPOW! View Post
                  oh it's you, you didn't like the last thread because you set yourself up. Sorry buddy, I don't have time for a stalker on here.

Steve Kim may well know something. Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't.
                  If its not over money, then what is the problem with Guerrero?

P.s I still prefer Jeff Mayweather as my source on all things Floyd to Steve Top Rank Kim. But each to their own. They might all be wrong.
                  Last edited by chav; 02-10-2013, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                    golden boy is clearly in control of mr "i'm my own man" mayweather. they want to sacrifice floyd to canelo to make canelo a huge star and floyd isn't having any of it. this is the same reason he left top rank because he felt arum was using him to boost cotto. obviously a real man/warrior would have fought cotto and margarito to prove arum wrong, but being the bi-tch that floyd is he ran away. will he run again? all signs point to yes.
                    makes sense

Comment

oh it's you, you didn't like the last thread because you set yourself up. Sorry buddy, I don't have time for a stalker on here.

Steve Kim may well know something. Maybe he does, maybe he doesn't.
                      If its bit over money, then what is the problem with Guerrero?
                      it's funny how he puts me on ignore yet comes into my threads

Comment

Working...
                      X