Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fight Hype claims low blow!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is considered a low blow? Is it the balls? Just above the balls? Either way the ref had his hand above Juddah's belt line and said anything below here is low. The punch landed below "here" but wasnt called low. Juddah should have and could have got up and take a standing 8 count and then complain that it was low but he took an early exit just like Alexander did when he kept saying his eye was burning like a little *****.

Comment

lol.................

Comment

A boxing website (I'm not saying which one because the *****s might get mad at me again) actually suggests that buttons be placed under boxers' trunks that when hit hard would make a sound that would be automatically recorded by a designated ring official seated at ringside.

Once the sound is triggered a certain number of times, a point is automatically deducted from the three judges' scorecards, mandatory, from the offending boxer. The boxer owned site says that this mechanism creates objectivity when it comes to low blows.

Stupid idea, I know. But what can your really expect from a certain so-called "unbiased" boxing website?

Comment

this is what they posted
          http://fighthype.com/pages/content10...99d00445f06875

Comment

khan is cheater he low blow judah. I saw on streem.

streem do not lies.

Comment

Working...
            X