Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

mannys p4p king..fighter of the decade..but would be tthe underdog against floyd why?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mannys p4p king..fighter of the decade..but would be tthe underdog against floyd why?

if hes so great and floyds such a coward..why would floyd be the betting favorite??

Because odds are based off stats and skill. Not public perception and number of seats on the dick ride.

Comment

I almost forgot.

/thread

Comment

Originally posted by Oxn
        All i want to know is how much time you spend on these boards.

I just look at al the threads and i see your name everywhere.

I told you once before, you can go outside, the Popo aint gonna get cha
        seems like you have no answer to the question asked..loo

Comment

For the same reason Ledwaba was the favorite against Pac, as was Oscar (2-1 betting favorite, 9-1 odds against Pac winning by KO/TKO), and Barrera (4-1 favorite). If the trend continues and Floyd ever finds his balls...

Expect a brutal one-sided Pacquiao KO win (Floyd Sr would put $ on this)

Comment

Originally posted by ThePrince View Post
            For the same reason Ledwaba was the favorite against Pac, as was Oscar (2-1 betting favorite, 9-1 odds against Pac winning by KO/TKO), and Barrera (4-1 favorite). If the trend continues and Floyd ever finds his balls...

Expect a brutal one-sided Pacquiao KO win (Floyd Sr would put $ on this)
            manny isnt moving up to fight floyd like he did oscar..both are solid ww's and manny suppose to be the greatest thing since sliced bread..why would floyd be favorite??

Comment

Must you use racial slurs? Please stop.

Comment

Originally posted by Vegan101 View Post
                Pac underdog...?

*CENSORED* I bet you Pac will be the favorite if ever Gayweather accepts and signs to fight the midget.
                last year floyd was the betting favorite before manny b1tched out-fact

Comment

EVERYONE INVOLVED. We are sick and tired of all the racial posts here. Stop it now. We're going to start insta-banning for this from now on.

If you override the built in censor to say something racial, you bought yourself a ban from now on.

Comment

becuase floyd is BIGGER than pac......if they were the same size, it would not be the case....

Comment

Working...
                    X