No announcement yet.

Boxnation vs SkySports who you like?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HMICHMIC View Post
    As someone who lives in the U.S. and think they all sounds like hobbits, I have to chose boxnation.

I got a subscription to both and I prefer Boxnation, sky is always pissing me off with then dick riding, never once have I ever heard them call it fair when its one of their own facing someone else.
    The only time they do is Jim Watt when Ricky Burns is fighting.

He just slates him constantly.

I get the sense he's not fond of his countryman. I think it stems from his trainer saying he's the best fighter ever from Scotland like 4 years ago when he first won his belt.

Comment

The Commentators on both channels sucks imo....

Comment

Boxnation and it's not even close.
        However the commentary teams for both are terrible.

Comment

I don't get the hate Jim Watt gets. If a British fighters is fighting a foreigner he doesn't hype the British fighter and scores for the fght for the foreigner if that's the way the fight is going.

I enjoy his analysis. I also enjoy Barry Jones from BoxNation.

Comment

Id cancel Boxnation if Jim Watt ended up there

Why Sky keep him is beyond me

Comment

the boxnation guys are less biased.

Comment

Is this serious?

BoxNation is the worst crap I've ever seen - how are they in the lead?

Quality of Sky is in another stratosphere to BN.

Comment

Sky have fantastic production value but everything else from choice of fights to commentators is much in better on BoxNation.

Comment

I don't like when boxnation rips me off everytime by paying for "registration fee" of £12 (whenever I cancel subscription for a while)

Comment

Both pretty ****e in all honesty.

When a Yank (Malignaggi) is the best pundit on Sky, you know you're doing it wrong.

As for BoxNation, the commentary for the Khan fight was despicable. Barry Jones might as well have got in the ring and let Amir tea-bag him. 6-1 Khan after seven rounds

Comment

Working...
                      X