Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you honestly think calling him "Tranny" & posting random tweets from casuals helps

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
    How does this make any sense when Danny is the whitest rican in boxing history lol
    stop acting stupid. you know why.

he's associated with floyd/al haymon and garcia plays up to the hip hop crowd.

stop it.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post

this is all you do.

every single post from you is that picture.
      You add absolutely nothing to this website, or any thread you post in.

Comment

stop acting stupid. you know why.

he's associated with floyd/al haymon and garcia plays up to the hip hop crowd.

stop it.
        And those are some of the reasons you hate him, aren't they?

Comment

stop acting stupid.
          Stop acting ignorant.

Comment

I would respect OP more if he posted under his real account.

Comment

B.S. thread from a B.S. poster.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                Does calling him "Tranny" Garcia and posting random tweets from casual fans that don't know any better helps your cause? What is your aim exactly, what is the goal you're so desperately trying to achieve with this hate your spewing?

A lot of times it's simply easier to look at the facts. So here are some facts that seemed to have gone right over some of your casual heads.

1. This was a stay busy/tune up fight. No if's, and's, or but's. That's what it was, don't try to play it as anything else.

2. Danny looked great, just as expected. He did exactly what you're supposed to do to a tune up opponent.

3. Al Haymon and Stephen Espinoza put on a great triple header with 3 knockouts. It was entertaining from top to bottom.
                Do you honestly think anything you write is taken seriously? What is your aim exactly, what is the goal you're so desperately trying to achieve with this hate your spewing?

A lot of times it's simply easier to look at the facts. So here are some facts that seemed to have gone right over your head.

1. You're possibly the dumbest fan I've ever seen in my life.
                2. You have never posted a single intelligent and non biased thought.
                3. You make hate and agenda filled threads every single day.
                4. If you actually think this was a good triple header then you are even dumber than I thought. Which fight did you like excatly. The one where the heavy favorite won all 5 rounds and knocked out a complete no hoper? The one where the heavy favorite won all 10 rounds and knocked out a complete no hoper? Or the one were the favorite won all the rounds and knocked out a complete no hoper half his size?

Comment

I watched the card as I watch EVERY boxing card i can catch because that's what real fans do. Some of y'all really need some fine dining for that whining. I will say this though: The card sucked. But it was still a good night of boxing. Let me explain...

I think in general, LAMEont and Jacobs are just boring for some reason. Jacobs gets it done but something about him just does not interest me at all, and Peterson even more so. He just bores me. Add those two names to a main event between Danny Boy and Salka and that is just asking to be a blah card. But for the most part it was entertaining so i was pleased at the outcome of the tilts. 3 fights 3 stoppages. Did the fights tell us anything important about the 3 featured fighters themselves? No, but was it an entertaining night of boxing? Yes it was.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                    For every casual claiming to not have watched the fight, 3 more did in your place. The Barclay's was packing tonight.
                    With tickets being sold at 70% discount on sites like GroupOn..Barclays had to be packing. Tickets being sold on GroupOn..that's a new low for ticket sales.

Comment

Nah, I don't think it effects him. Like you said, he just got paid.
                      I do think it's funny how it seems to effect you. :rofl;

Comment

Working...
                      X