Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone else had their scorecards closer to 117-111?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone else had their scorecards closer to 117-111?

I did, it was actually wider. I only had Maidana winning two rounds! However, it is conceivable that he won two more rounds, that's it though.

Even when PBF was laying on the ropes and Maidana was either banging away at air or arms, PBF was putting some clean shots to the body.

I'm guessing if a rematch were to happen PBF will win a wider margin on all scorecards.

Not me, but I could understand some people seeing it that way. Maidana has really poor form and not many punches were really clean. I have several rounds to him anyway, just for the punishment he put on May. But, I can understand giving those rounds to Floyd based on better punches landed.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      Not me, but I could understand some people seeing it that way. Maidana has really poor form and not many punches were really clean. I have several rounds to him anyway, just for the punishment he put on May. But, I can understand giving those rounds to Floyd based on better punches landed.
      That's how I saw it too.

Comment

I had it 117-111 Mayweather on first viewing. 116-112 on second. I could see 115-113 at a stretch. Any of those 3 scores are acceptable IMO.

Comment

watched it three times......and i had it 8-4 mayweather everytime.

Comment

I had it 116-112.

In all honesty I could easily see 117-111 because if I gave the 3rd to Floyd (I didn't but easily could have) that's what my card would have been.

Comment

6 rounds maidana were very clear there is one that is debatable no way was he blown out //Draw or victory for chino

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                I had it 116-112.

In all honesty I could easily see 117-111 because if I gave the 3rd to Floyd (I didn't but easily could have) that's what my card would have been.
                that 114-114 was the most outrageous card tbh.........unless he judges fights based off something other than the four criteria that most judges judge a fight on.

Comment

Why do people keep discussing this. It was a close fight. So much so that Mayweather, his uncle, and others have said they will rematch.

What are you trying to prove?

Comment

I still don't see the 117-111.

I can see how people have Mayweather/Maidana 7-5 or a draw though.

Comment

Working...
                    X