No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez-Pacquiao Four Fight Series: CompuBox Stats

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Marquez-Pacquiao Four Fight Series: CompuBox Stats

CompuBox takes a deep look at the punch statistics for the four encounters between Juan Manuel Marquez and Manny Pacquiao. The first three bouts ended with controversial decisions, and Marquez knocked Pacquiao out cold in the sixth round of their fourth bout last December. [Click Here To Read More]

The stat that matters the most: "MEMO punches thrown = Advantage Marquez"

Comment

A great series of fights by two very closely-matched warriors.

Comment

True stats
        Memo as S&C coach, Pacquiao finally going down and getting KOed to sleep.

Memo notorious for juicing fighters and masking test results.

Memo can mix together PED that even NSAC wont detect

Memo has history in the past with PED and athletes.

Comment

It's going to be so nice when the delusional PAC fans go away for good and get back to rooster matches. Where was their outrage when Marquez was being slighted on the cards for three straight fights against Pacquiao? Where was their suspicions of PEDs when their national hero went from a twice KOed flyweight to knocking out middleweight champions? Enough already. Your nationalistic pride compels you to try and tear down the achievements of a truly great fighter so you can sleep better at night, but you have been owned and no amount of crying will ever change that.

Comment

So evenly matched these 2. Both legends. A great end to this rivalry, a 5th would be entertaining but I think it's time to call it a day.

Comment

4 FIGHT is enough! MARQUEZ WON ...let's move on! no more 5th fight. Both are warriors! Salute...

Comment

i can careless about any of the numbers and percentages. the only thing that counts is that marquez knocked his funky ass out cold. nobody was more happier than me.

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                  i can careless about any of the numbers and percentages. the only thing that counts is that marquez knocked his funky ass out cold. nobody was more happier than me.

Marquez was being schooled before the KO though

Comment

Originally posted by Espada View Post
                    Marquez was being schooled before the KO though
                    Yes, of course. Marquez was "being schooled" by a man who he had already outboxed 3 times and had dropped hard in an very
                    Competitive 4th meeting. Go watch dog fights and spare serious boxing fans your butt hurt nonsense.

Comment

Working...
                    X