Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley Damaged from Prov War

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bradley out boxes him easy,PAC was on his way to winning that fight untill he got caught

Comment

Originally posted by Espada View Post
      Bradley is a class b fighter, that's all.
      Will he be a "class A" if he beats Marquez?

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
        Will he be a "class A" if he beats Marquez?
        yes if he does and if Marquez suddenly turns old then he didn't juiced up for this fight

Comment

I agree, he said it took 2 months to get his speech back but his words are still slurred, his eyes are always glazed now too. He's just not all there anymore.

Comment

I think a lot of people overlook his fight with Peterson too, he was pissing blood after taking those horrific body shots.

Comment

I think he's fine now but he definitely needed some time off.

Comment

It remains to be seen. I don't think Bradley is damaged goods but his last fight definitely took something out of him IMO. To put things in perspective JMM has had a 20 year career with plenty of wars and he's still never taken the kind of punishment that Bradley received at the hands of Provo.

Comment

Bradley's brain is in bad shape. It is rumored he was seen having a fully involved conversation with a cactus.

Comment

The man said he thought he had a concussion after the 2nd rd. He took heavy shots to the head for 10 more rounds under concussion symptoms and you dont think he wont be affected by that long term?

Comment

I think he got messed up more mentally from winning against Pac manand everyone ****ting on him after that.

He still talks about how dark of time that was for him.

Comment

Working...
                      X