• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post

Comment

Comment

I find it really hard to start peeing.

Comment

None of my gf's have ever understood my anti-urinal policy.

I believe I summed it up quite succinctly to one of them once when I told her the following.

"Take the uncomfortable feeling you have when you're riding in an elevator with a total stranger beside you and you're both unsure of what to say to each other. Now multiply that feeling by 5,000% and imagine that you both have your genitals in your hands."

Comment

I'd avoid pissing in a stall next to Bringer. I'd be eye level to his tallywacker. No bueno....

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
              I'd avoid pissing in a stall next to Bringer. I'd be eye level to his tallywacker. No bueno....

For real though, I've had some uncomfortable experiences in public restrooms. More than just your average urinal discomfort.

A few times I stopped in a rest stop while driving long distances and, as it turned out, what they say about rest stops being ****sexual hangouts must be totally true. Because every single time I've been in a rest stop taking a piss I've had some weirdo peeping my junk either from directly beside me, or from over my shoulder.

I don't mean a glance. That's gay enough as is. I'm talking full-on appreciation.

Then another time in a restaurant some dude came up behind me and asked me if I needed help shaking off. Another time in a grocery store some old dude came in wearing a track suit carrying a plastic bag of clothing. He proceeded to strip completely naked and get changed right infront of me. He was literally blocking my path to the sink to wash my hands.

I could go on, but I digress.

In summation : **** public bathrooms.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by D-MiZe View Post
                  next time I take a piss i'm gonna do this ^^^ and scream...

Comment

Originally posted by Double_L View Post

Comment

It's funny though. Women go to the bathroom in fucking herds, it seems. We have problems even standing next to another jerkoff draining the main vein.

Comment

Working...
                      X