No announcement yet.

bernard hopkins scared of andre ward?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by razor.thin View Post
    hopkins hugger quick to the scene, provide ur proof?

ward showing respect to an older fighter, what a surprise. hopkins talks about legacy 24/7 yet 'wont fight' the best fighter around him
    http://www.boxingscene.com/hopkins-a...ighting--47527

Comment

Close thread.

Comment

Now that a re-read that and think back to Viloria and Melindo... what's the difference in that?
        I mean, yea he's the Mando and they pretty much have to fight.

Comment

thats after hopkins continually said he would never fight him, wards being courteous because he knows hopkins would get whooped and is scared to fight

http://youtu.be/LmEPsvEfQ2Y?t=3m43s

Comment

" he doesnt need to fight me" a smile plays across his face as he says it.. he knows the deal and so does hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by razor.thin View Post
              hopkins hugger quick to the scene, provide ur proof?

Ignore the video title, Ward is the first to say "We'll never fight" and Hopkins agreed.

Comment

Why the **** would you want to fight your own son?

Some twisted **** right there from the TS.

Comment

Here is a MUCH MUCH better source, and thanks. This should shut the TS up

Comment

After the ward/froch fight ward thanked Hopkins 4 coming n Hopkins says it was a masterful performance, ward then says we in your town tonight, Hopkins then says it's yours after that performance. Ward then says we aren't fighting 2 which Hopkins agrees, so it was actually ward who started the we aren't fighting.

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post

Ignore the video title, Ward is the first to say "We'll never fight" and Hopkins agreed.
                      then scroll up to my video

"ofcourse i would fight him" "bernard hopkins doesnt need to fight me"

this is typical case where two guys know where they stand and hopkins has took a step back and accepted inferiority to ward

ward was just being nice because hopkins was at his fight supporting him

Comment

Working...
                      X