Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tunney vs Nate: Public Vote: Who Is The Better Poster? Who Is More Racist?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like both posters. Tunney has somewhat grown on me and has an interesting way of explaining things. When did this feud even begin?

Comment

Tunney is the better, more racist poster.

Comment

a racist that people merely put up with. your parents should be proud.

Comment

Originally posted by tim horton View Post
          a racist that people merely put up with. your parents should be proud.
          I don't think of him as racist as just very, very biased.

Comment

Originally posted by NutsInTheyFace View Post
            I don't think of him as racist as just very, very biased.
            well, I guess it depends on what you feel is racist. him comparing black women to gorillas is racist in my mind. there are other subtle things as well as not so subtle. rather than go search for them i will point them out to you...

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom.
              You are lying again. I've never compared black women to gorillas.
              yeah ok.whatever you say. people would respect you more if you made your real views known.

you do you though, cool guy.

Comment

You are lying again. I've never compared black women to gorillas.
                people would respect you more if you were just honest about your hate/dislike for Blacks and JEWS.

Anyway, whatever, you're the one who has to live with yourself.

Cheers.

Comment

People would respect you more if you'd stop LYING.

You never apologized for what you said about my deceased mother.

99.99% of people would never sink so low as to call someone's deceased mother a "piggish whore". Even squealpiggy wouldn't do that.
                  so you're saying that i never sent you an apology? you're saying i knew she was dead when i made the comment?

is that what you're saying?

Comment

Looks like most people think I'm the better poster.

Tim Horton voting a second time with an alt hasn't made too much difference.
                    Ellefor = Zigger Zag a.k.a "G.". It equals itself out. And LMAO how can the easily more racist person the better poster? It's a loss for you. The whole thing each other calling each other a racist and it's clearly you hahaha

Originally posted by Check View Post
                    Like both posters. Tunney has somewhat grown on me and has an interesting way of explaining things. When did this feud even begin?
                    I'm a racist because I think Wlad is boring and Joe Calzaghe is a punk ass cherry picking biitch

Comment

You are not really fooling anybody.

You posting in this thread's poll with your alt The Boxing Snob to have a double vote reveals your weak character.

And people know from your despicably weak character that you're not man enough to apologize. There's nothing honorable about you, you're a slimebag.

And you knew she was deceased, PrettyBoy32 had an account banned about a year or so ago for making similar comments about her in the thunderdome, and you posted in that thread.
                      find the thread you pathetic liar.

using your dead relative as bait is horrible. i feel sorry for you.

as for denying my apology? another in the long list of sad, petty lies that you have to deal with in your heart of hearts.

we both know the deal. that's all that matters.

Comment

Working...
                      X