No announcement yet.

Dr.orgyy on the mitts 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. O

don't do mitts with your Dad anymore bro, seriously it'll only hinder your skill level,

his hands are far too out and far too wide, obvious I know, but you're not gaining anything from doing the mitts with him, on the contrary you might be hurting your technique,

you got some solid shots tho, you just need someone MUCH better with the mitts who knows how to catch them.

Stick to the gym, and if you want your dad to help, have him do some medicine ball drills with you. or if he feels he wants to wear the mitts, work on your slipping.

Comment

Originally posted by .WaRCoTTo. View Post
      Dr. O

don't do mitts with your Dad anymore bro, seriously it'll only hinder your skill level,

his hands are far too out and far too wide, obvious I know, but you're not gaining anything from doing the mitts with him, on the contrary you might be hurting your technique,

you got some solid shots tho, you just need someone MUCH better with the mitts who knows how to catch them.

Stick to the gym, and if you want your dad to help, have him do some medicine ball drills with you. or if he feels he wants to wear the mitts, work on your slipping.
      yea thanks man, i jus have my dad hold the mitts to get a workout he doesnt no how to hit the mitts yet thas y i wasnt throwing combos or anything..ima start training at the gym again though...........

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
        yea thanks man, i jus have my dad hold the mitts to get a workout he doesnt no how to hit the mitts yet thas y i wasnt throwing combos or anything..ima start training at the gym again though...........
        You keep your left hand down every single time you throw a right. Doing any sort of boxing with no real trainer is pointless because no body is correcting you. If you want a workout get a heavy bag and punch away. Mitts are for developing rythm you and your dad have none.

Comment

Working...
        X