No announcement yet.

Wimbledon 2010 Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IncuFan View Post
    Man I hope he doesn't lose. Really wanted to see Fed/Rafa final. Since Nadal looks to be healthy and about at the level he was two years ago.
    Fed wont make the final this year. Rafa or Roddick will win it this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Casual View Post
      Fed wont make the final this year. Rafa or Roddick will win it this year.
      Even if he gets past this guy it looks like he's not gonna make it. I've thought this before, but maybe finally he's starting to decline.

Comment

Even if he gets past this guy it looks like he's not gonna make it. I've thought this before, but maybe finally he's starting to decline.
        He hasn't played that well today to be honest. He'll probably end up winng this but so he should this guy he's playing is a nobody! I can really see Fed getting no further then the qualter finals this year. As much as id like him to win it i just cant see him winning it this time round.

Comment

Damn Fed getting broken to start the 4th.

Comment

He hasn't played that well today to be honest. He'll probably end up winng this but so he should this guy he's playing is a nobody! I can really see Fed getting no further then the qualter finals this year. As much as id like him to win it i just cant see him winning it this time round.
            Why not???

Comment

The defeat against Hewitt has got to him.

If Federer doesn't make to the final, I hope Roddick finally wins it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
                Why not???
                For me, Fed is on the decline. I just see some players being stronger then him this year. Roddick is going to kick ass this year to, Rafa is going hella hungry to win it, Murray will be looking to put things right. It's not going to happen for Fed.

Plus he's 2-0 down right now with his opponent breaking his serve. Oh dear..

Comment

For me, Fed is on the decline. I just see some players being stronger then him this year. Roddick is going to kick ass this year to, Rafa is going hella hungry to win it, Murray will be looking to put things right. It's not going to happen for Fed.

Plus he's 2-0 down right now with his opponent breaking his serve. Oh dear..
                  Roddick deserves to win a Wimbledon title tbh, think he may well take it if he doesn't end up facing Federer.....

Comment

War Roddick!

get Fed out of there early so he has a chance in the final this time

Comment

Originally posted by Addition View Post
                      The defeat against Hewitt has got to him.

If Federer doesn't make to the final, I hope Roddick finally wins it.
                      Yeah a Roddick victory would be nice. First for an American man since when? When he won the US Open?

Still think though that Nadal got's this.

Comment

Working...
                      X