Collapse
No announcement yet.

FAO: Pacquiao Fans And Mayweather Fans Let's Squash The E-Beef For Samurai

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've put my differences aside. Take a moment to remember even the most heated battles against Samurai..

Comment

• Originally posted by California Love View Post
      Let's stop calling each other disrespectful names, *****s, and *******s.
      I think this would be a good first step, and instances of it should be pointed out and frowned upon.

Comment

• sad and good day for NSB *****s and *******s unite for peace RIP S A M... atleast for a day... i hope itll last though..

Comment

• The beef will be squashed for like a week maybe

and then everyone would go back to their true nature like ricky hatton in the pacquiao fight

Comment

• I will not get into arguments with Floyd fans from here all the way to May 1st for SAM.

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
              Kev, I know you don't like to put anyone on ignore but I think you should make an exception with Pureboxer.

If you take away his hate, he's got nothing left.

Nothing.

Please consider it Bud.

Thanks.
              I missed this post and a lot of others asking the same. If I would have seen them I would have ignored him.

Comment

• I never had beef with anyone on here, let alone Pacquiao fans.

I hope this e-war stops, let's just enjoy boxing. Stop being so negative all the time..

Comment

• Originally posted by sigrab View Post
                  Kev, I know you don't like to put anyone on ignore but I think you should make an exception with Pureboxer.

If you take away his hate, he's got nothing left.

Nothing.

Please consider it Bud.

Thanks.
                  Classic case of the pot calling the kettle black.

Comment

• Moments like this puts things into perspective.

Comment

• Originally posted by King Tua View Post
                      who cares?

still argue , bicker , hate all you want.

this is a forum.

to stop doing things you usually do just because some guy died?

rip and all to him if it's true but i don't really care.
                      A lot of good posters left NSB because of the "things you usually do". This could make NSB a better forum. If you don't like it then you post once, saying I don't support this and then you go "argue, bicker, hate" and back to getting banned.

I'm taking advantage of Sam's death in a good way to see if we can calm NSB down for a bit. It's not like I have asked the Floyd fans to become Pac fans and likewise. Posters can still debate/discuss but not make it racial and all that. If so many posters got banned in the Pac-May war, then it's because we're doing something wrong. If you're idea of this "just being a forum" is getting banned all the time then fine, do you.

Comment

Working...
                      X