Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd/Pac is made with drug testing, Floyd doesn't deserve any credit for a win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is this is a serious post? No credit because both fighters will lose the same amount of blood? See this is another example why why we need a separate forum for pac/floyd crap threads.

Comment

Originally posted by Snooty86 View Post
      10 m for 1 pound over seems a pretty extreme condition
      With a known scale cheat, you shouldn't take any chances.

I always say.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
        Its obvious that the only way he will fight Packy is by draining his blood, sabotaging the negotiations, and trying to gain every possible advantage before the actual fight itself.

Its obvious he is only interested in fights where he has a clear advantage.

If he was truly interested in an even playing field he would fight Packy the way he fought everyone else.

Notice Packy doesn't ask for extra conditions or extra tests, he just wants to fight.

If Floyd somehow got lucky and is able to beat the Filipino Icon and Hero of Asia, I would not give him any credit for the victory because it came under conditions of sabotage.

The same way I give him no credit for sabotaging Marquez on the scales and for picking on him to begin with knowing full well he was not even close to a WW.

The same way I don't give him credit for fighting a 38 year old Mosley and even then imposing blood testing just to make sure that if Father time hadn't completely ruined him, a little additional blood testing would.

The same way I never took seriously the fact that him taking on the weakest possible link at WW in Baldomir made him "the best WW"...

Nobody was fooled by that.

Say what you want about his motives, but its painfully clear that he only became concerned about "level playing fields" once the prospect of taking the National Fist flush in the mouth became a reality.

Floyd is a fraud and a coward that doesn't deserve any respect. And if he keeps up this kind of chicanery, his career will always be the subject of ridicule and antagonism since every one of his fights came under totally dubious conditionalities, and self serving timing.

That being said, if for some reason Packy agrees to blood tests, I still favor him to win by k.o after a brutal beatdown, which he will get FULL credit for, simply for overcoming bull**** and winning anyways.

Floyd on the other hand, deserves NO credit. None, nada, absolutely zero.

This is the only thread I will make on the subject.

dont forget his woman beating ways he acquired in his scumbag dna from his dad & uncle.

so far floyd is a proven tax cheat, injects lidocaine on his hands, backs out business deals, gets cars repod, does not pay his bills, attacks women in clubs.....

yet its pac who we are worried about?

Floyd is fraudulent just like his sexuality. Almost every negative article written about pacquiao are made by bloggers on comments page while pacquiao's image is still being buoyed by respectable journalist of boxing who went to college & whose opinion carries weight.

compared to negative propaganda propagated by highschool drop outs, criminal records, low life no prospect having, ignorant, government/project housed, children with no father figure whose opinion only carry weight with other low life thug degenerates.

Comment

Its obvious that the only way he will fight Packy is by draining his blood, sabotaging the negotiations, and trying to gain every possible advantage before the actual fight itself.

Its obvious he is only interested in fights where he has a clear advantage.

If he was truly interested in an even playing field he would fight Packy the way he fought everyone else.

Notice Packy doesn't ask for extra conditions or extra tests, he just wants to fight.

If Floyd somehow got lucky and is able to beat the Filipino Icon and Hero of Asia, I would not give him any credit for the victory because it came under conditions of sabotage.

The same way I give him no credit for sabotaging Marquez on the scales and for picking on him to begin with knowing full well he was not even close to a WW.

The same way I don't give him credit for fighting a 38 year old Mosley and even then imposing blood testing just to make sure that if Father time hadn't completely ruined him, a little additional blood testing would.

The same way I never took seriously the fact that him taking on the weakest possible link at WW in Baldomir made him "the best WW"...

Nobody was fooled by that.

Say what you want about his motives, but its painfully clear that he only became concerned about "level playing fields" once the prospect of taking the National Fist flush in the mouth became a reality.

Floyd is a fraud and a coward that doesn't deserve any respect. And if he keeps up this kind of chicanery, his career will always be the subject of ridicule and antagonism since every one of his fights came under totally dubious conditionalities, and self serving timing.

That being said, if for some reason Packy agrees to blood tests, I still favor him to win by k.o after a brutal beatdown, which he will get FULL credit for, simply for overcoming bull**** and winning anyways.

Floyd on the other hand, deserves NO credit. None, nada, absolutely zero.

This is the only thread I will make on the subject.
          yeah if pacquiao didnt show up looking like he always does, I wouldn't give May any credit.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
            Is this is a serious post? No credit because both fighters will lose the same amount of blood? See this is another example why why we need a separate forum for pac/floyd crap threads.
            Pac doesn't want the tests though, so that doesn't even matter.

Its a mental issue more than a physical issue.

Comment

What a joke. Are you really Donttasemebrah or whatever that ****** calls himself these days?

Comment

Originally posted by Clayton Bigsby View Post
                dont forget his woman beating ways he acquired in his scumbag dna from his dad & uncle.

so far floyd is a proven tax cheat, injects lidocaine on his hands, backs out business deals, gets cars repod, does not pay his bills, attacks women in clubs.....

yet its pac who we are worried about?

Floyd is fraudulent just like his sexuality. Almost every negative article written about pacquiao are made by bloggers on comments page while pacquiao's image is still being buoyed by respectable journalist of boxing who went to college & whose opinion carries weight.

compared to negative propaganda propagated by highschool drop outs, criminal records, low life no prospect having, ignorant, government/project housed, children with no father figure whose opinion only carry weight with other low life thug degenerates.
                Its for this precise reason that a Pacquiao victory would serve as punishment from god.

God speaks through Pacquiao and will administer justice through him as well.

Brutal ****ing post btw... Even I cringed reading that ****...

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                  What a joke. Are you really Donttasemebrah or whatever that ****** calls himself these days?
                  You know its the absolute truth.

Comment

You know its the absolute truth.
                    Gimmie a break. You are just a hater.

Everything you say is a lie.

Go evict some people from one of your buildings, Rothensteinennbergowitz.

Comment

jack burton mandrake kane margacheato **** sucka how eva you wanna call yourself please STFU your looking retarted

Comment

Working...
                      X