Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Fury: Haye is Now Ridiculed, Credibilty is Lost!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
    lol what? Was Haye the terrible one?

jesus Dirk, you are reaching a new low and your hate for Haye in this thread.
    Not throwing a single punch for 2 rounds against a complete bum like Harrison is terrible in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Michael Paine View Post
      I'm talking about Sky PPV in general, me saying Haye-Harrison wasn't PPV worthy is arse licking him? Sky was putting on piss poor PPVs and we now have better boxing coverage because they stopped.
      You're literally trying to infer that what David Haye did on PPV was a positive thing for boxing. You desperately need to surgically remove your tongue from his stink box.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        You're literally trying to infer that what David Haye did on PPV was a positive thing for boxing. You desperately need to surgically remove your tongue from his stink box.
        Those fights being stinkers did have positive effects, Sky are now more selective of what goes on PPV. No arse licking it's the truth.

Comment

Those fights being stinkers did have positive effects, Sky are now more selective of what goes on PPV. No arse licking it's the truth.
          They shouldn't really have had to be forced to stop doing PPV for over 2 years because of one fighter. Other fighters lost money because of this.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
            lol what? Was Haye the terrible one?

jesus Dirk, you are reaching a new low and your hate for Haye in this thread.
            Did Haye impress you against Harrison?

Comment

Haye can do no wrong!

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                They shouldn't really have had to be forced to stop doing PPV for over 2 years because of one fighter. Other fighters lost money because of this.
                The fans saved money and Sky stopped ripping them off, Carl Froch only made 1.5 million instead of 2 I feel so sorry for him..........

Comment

The fans saved money and Sky stopped ripping them off, Carl Froch only made 1.5 million instead of 2 I feel so sorry for him..........
                  Yeah you don't feel sorry because your boycrush took his money and ran into retirement.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                    Did Haye impress you against Harrison?
                    Yes calling the fights stinkers and shouldn't have been on PPV sure does imply that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      Yeah you don't feel sorry because your boycrush took his money and ran into retirement.
                      His money? It was the fans money and Sky took half of it also.

Comment

Working...
                      X