Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

HBO is so smart and top notch that they......

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I didn't make this thread because I care about HBO vs Showtime. I watch good fights on any channel. I don't care if it's on that disgusting BET channel.

It just gets annoying seeing how much hate Showtime gets, when HBO is no genius and never has been. They have been doing **** like this for years. Overpaying for **** fights. Chavez Jr has been a good draw on HBO, but you go and pay him 2.5m for a tune up? That's insane.

HBO and Showtime are on even terms these days and for whatever nostalgic reason, I see a lot on posters here can't stand that. Showtime has had more good fights this year then HBO. They have the whole GBP roster at their fingertips, and whatever you think about GBP, these days they are pretty stacked.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudiamonds View Post
      Did anybody hear the ref tell jr stop crying !! Lmfao
      I thought I was the only one that noticed lol. One of the funniest things I have seen in a bout.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        greed?

it's capitalism, man. nobody pays their bills but them

there is no such thing as greed in america.
        we are capitalists. it's called competition.
        "The point is, ladies and gentleman, that greed, for lack of a better word, is good. Greed is right, greed works. Greed clarifies, cuts through, and captures the essence of the evolutionary spirit. Greed, in all of its forms; greed for life, for money, for love, knowledge has marked the upward surge of mankind. And greed, you mark my words, will not only save Teldar Paper, but that other malfunctioning corporation called the USA."

Gordon Gecko~

Comment

Chavez made 2.5 off of that?

Comment

Working...
          X