Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Marquez all defensive about his new muscles?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why is Marquez all defensive about his new muscles?

Has anybody else noticed this? any slight suggestion that his new muscular frame was the difference in the fight and hes quick to dismiss it like its nothing, hes paranoid I think, hes at home now with a glass of piss jittering, curled in the corner of his living room because he almost killed a Filipino man after his first jab.

Personally I don't care, I have come to accept that they all do it but some hide it better than others and Marquez having fought his whole career the honest way, using nothing but piss and that bloke who likes Doritos, is fearing the consequences of him having to move with the times in order to compete.

I dont blame him for taking enhancers for this fight, he got screwed twice vs pac.

Comment

Originally posted by strikefury View Post
      I dont blame him for taking enhancers for this fight, he got screwed twice vs pac.
      Me either, honestly I'm glad he won, Pacquiao has probably used them in their fights before.

Comment

I'd assume it's because he senses the undertone of the questions.

He's not stupid, he hears what people are saying and he knows what they are insinuating. People aren't asking him about his 'new muscle' because they are interested in his training and nutrition, they are making suggestions based on their owm perception....it's understandable that he would be annoyed as some are trying to devalue his victory.

Comment

Let the excuses reign, lmao.

Comment

He ain't stupid! Everyone is attacking him instead of praising him for his great victory! HBO specially, they did everything in their power to poison the viewers by raising suspicions of JMM roiding!

It was disgusting!

Comment

Its a shame that Manny hasnt been asking for OSDT : )

Comment

Let the commission do their job. If he comes out clean according to the NSAC, then he's clean.

Comment

I'm convinced he used them, and I'm pretty sure all the apologist out there r gonna cry, but there's no way he did that

Look how huge Bradley is, and he doesn't have an increase in power... And don't sit there and try to convince me that this wasn't an INCREASE in power

I'd have to watch Pac gets stunned by someone like Devon Alexander before I'm convinced Pac just got old or something

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    Let the commission do their job. If he comes out clean according to the NSAC, then he's clean.
                    Mosley came out clean after the De La Hoya fight, but later admitted under oath that he took them

Peterson came out clean after the Khan fight, but later admitted to taking them before the fight

Get it? Mexican's may have a reputation for getting caught when they cheat, but if he doesn't get caught, doesn't mean he didn't take it

Comment

Working...
                    X