Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I watched Pac VS JMM 3 on Blue Ray quality and Pac Def Won.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Man I watched it in 4D on redray definition. Marquez won by at least 3 rounds

Comment

I believe there were rounds that were close but the maximum rounds jmm could have won were not more than 6.

That is why it is clear.

For example maidana closed the gap on khan and it was 1 or 2 rounds away from a draw, but there were no other rounds he could have won. Clear victory in a close fight:

The same for Hopkins and pascal 1. Close fight but clear rounds.

Comment

Pac won and i think the stats show he actually landed more punches as well as won more rounds.

I think its just JMMs were more full blown, yet still couldnt knock pac down or out. Pac landed many on JMM but JMM took a little sting out of them with him being in defense mode, otherwise he would have been on the canvas and myabe pacs punches because a little sting was taken out of them, were not as eyecatching. But still marked JMMs face up.
        Last edited by hugh grant; 12-31-2011, 12:32 PM.

Comment

i had pacman by 3 rounds. manny was clearly the one going forward. he's the champ, its up to the challenger to take the title, so why was he not the one pressing the action. marquez is getting credit for making the fight closer than what most people thought was gonna happen but don't confuse that accolade for a victory. he lost the fight just like he lost the first two. he wasn't the aggressor, got out punched and never hurt or threatened the champ. a fourth fight will go the same way, a counter punching affair where manny will come forward and marquez will keep him at bay and yet fans will think he did something remarkable by withstanding an assault where most seemed to have failed. don't need to see it again, bring on new fights with new blood. this story has been told and we know the ending.

Comment

Originally posted by caveez View Post
            i had pacman by 3 rounds. manny was clearly the one going forward. he's the champ, its up to the challenger to take the title, so why was he not the one pressing the action. marquez is getting credit for making the fight closer than what most people thought was gonna happen but don't confuse that accolade for a victory. he lost the fight just like he lost the first two. he wasn't the aggressor, got out punched and never hurt or threatened the champ. a fourth fight will go the same way, a counter punching affair where manny will come forward and marquez will keep him at bay and yet fans will think he did something remarkable by withstanding an assault where most seemed to have failed. don't need to see it again, bring on new fights with new blood. this story has been told and we know the ending.
            Emmanuel Steward said it best...............there is a difference between winning the fight and doing better expected.

Comment

Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
              So I saw the contrevesy in HD, but I used a software to convert the fight to the best quality avaliable and watched it on my 50 Inch Samsung with Nicam sound and 2 speakers for real life effects you could say.

Some rounds were close, but clear cut. Some were close and 2 punches swayed the rounds.

However Pac won on my scorecards by 2 rounds.

It's easy to say on TV that a fight should be scored one way or another, but in real life as what the judges see, and I believe Blue Ray is the closest to real life.

Sorry to say it but Pac won in a close fight, but it was clear.
              This has to be a Fing joke... not the FACT Pac won but all the blueray talk lmao.

Comment

I saw it in 3d at IMAX 5 times and everytime I watch it Pac walks to his corner disappointed like he lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit ♠ View Post
                  I saw it in 3d at IMAX 5 times and everytime I watch it Pac walks to his corner disappointed like he lost.
                  Or perhaps that he didn't knock JMM out, and that his legs were cramping him. Injuries do happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ChickenTikka View Post
                    Man I watched it in 4D on redray definition. Marquez won by at least 3 rounds
                    Ok, when I watched it in 4D, marquez wins.

Comment

• I dont care what u watch it on Marquez whooped that ass

He's 3-0 vs Manny Pac in my eyes

Its shameful he hasnt been given the nod in at least one of those fights

Comment

Working...
                      X