No announcement yet.

How good is Chicharito really?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Demise View Post
    He ain't great, he's good at what he does. But he's not Top 10 or 15 yet, he's only getting all this hype because of his age.

Plus the fact that Mexicans don't produce a lot of good players, so for one to be at Man United it's a huge deal.

Time will tell how good he becomes, but he ain't nothing special.
    quit hating you hater lol

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 jr View Post
      Better than Wayne Rooney without a doubt.
      STFU

more goals doesn't mean better player. Better goalscorer yes, better player no (not yet anyway)

Comment

Originally posted by Bets View Post
        quit hating you hater lol
        I'm being honest, he scores goals but he doesn't look amazing or special when doing so.

He's not the next Recoba ( lulz ) or Ronaldo. He's a good striker, we'll see how he does next season and the season after that etc...

I just ain't going to go all crazy with the hype, 80% of it stems from the fact he's a Mexican playing for United. First Mexican to do so and United has produced a lot of great players.

But I'd rather have Rooney in my team than Chicharito, anyone who says otherwise either needs their head examined or is just a big Chicharito fan.

Comment

He's teh Mexican Michael Owen, true story.

Comment

I'm being honest, he scores goals but he doesn't look amazing or special when doing so.

He's not the next Recoba ( lulz ) or Ronaldo. He's a good striker, we'll see how he does next season and the season after that etc...

I just ain't going to go all crazy with the hype, 80% of it stems from the fact he's a Mexican playing for United. First Mexican to do so and United has produced a lot of great players.

But I'd rather have Rooney in my team than Chicharito, anyone who says otherwise either needs their head examined or is just a big Chicharito fan.
            I'm sure it also has to do with teh fact that teh last United player to score 20+ goals in his debut season with United like Hernandez, is Ruud Van Nistelrooy, nah must just be mostly teh Mexican thing.

Comment

Originally posted by RICHLOC View Post
              I'm sure it also has to do with teh fact that teh last United player to score 20+ goals in his debut season with United is Ruud Van Nistelrooy, nah must just be mostly teh Mexican thing.
              I don't think it really matters, Chicharito had a good world cup and people knew he'd produce the goods. He doesn't stand out as such, he gets goals and that's it. He won't run back and tackle for you, or hold the ball up etc.

He stands on the last defender and runs when the ball is played.

Simples.

Who have we had since RvN though?

Comment

I don't think it really matters, Chicharito had a good world cup and people knew he'd produce the goods. He doesn't stand out as such, he gets goals and that's it. He won't run back and tackle for you, or hold the ball up etc.

He stands on the last defender and runs when the ball is played.

Simples.

Who have we had since RvN though?

If it's so "simples", why aren't you doing it for United, instead of letting a Mexican take all teh simple glory?

Comment

If it's so "simples", why aren't you doing it for United, instead of letting a Mexican take all teh simple glory?
                  Even if I was talented enough, I'm too old.

Football ain't a sport you can walk into at 25 and go to the top.

Comment

I thought you were gonna join a League 7 club in teh summer?

Comment

I thought you were gonna join a League 7 club in teh summer?
                      Did I actually say this summer?

I fucking doubt it.

Maybe sometime in the future, but I've kinda gone off that idea now. I want to do something with boxing, whether it's journalism, actually competing or some other area..

Comment

Working...
                      X