Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your thoughts on wrestlemania 30

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can't say I'm excited for WrestleMania. It doesn't mean that I think it won't be good, but I've been dozing off during RAW and that's not a good sign. The major story-line (Authority vs. Bryan) has been cooking since Summerslam, and this is the perfect time for Bryan to have a payoff. I'm looking forward to HHH/Bryan the most. The triple threat match will also be good. Cena vs. Wyatt build-up has been pretty good, mostly because of Wyatt's promos. I expect the match will be solid. Brock vs. Taker will be a slugfest, but I'm not sure if it'll turn out as great as I think it should. The build-up has been underwhelming. Shield vs. Kane/New Age Outlaws.....meh. I love the Shield, but this match-up is nothing special. I expect this match to deliver though because Shield are that good and they've yet to have a match I didn't like. The battle royal will probably turn out fine, have no idea who's gonna win though. Big Show seems like the favorite, which probably means he won't win. I couldn't care less about the Divas Invitational. I wish the tag title match was on the PPV, as I expect that match to be good.

Predictions:
    -Bryan wins the title and the program goes off with 70,000 fans chanting YES!
    -Wyatt beats Cena and then loses to him at Extreme Rules
    -Shield win their match
    -Alexander Rusev wins the Battle Royal
    -Usos retain the tag titles
    -Taker retains his streak

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Main Event orton vs Bryan vs Bautista
      Cm punk crashes the match and Attacks Bryan,, Orton gets the win
      We know that Punk is still under contract, and this would be a terrific way to inject him back into the story-line. That would be a great swerve.

Comment

Lol.. Yeah they make money off this streak every year.. It's become a main part of mw, and I don't see them ending it anytime soon, unless it's vs cena and cena turns heel... That would bring a huge amount of heat on cena, which is good for a bad guy...

Actually, the dirtsheets rumors are reporting that Undertaker has asked to lose to Brock Lesnar and put him over since he is starting to deteriorate physically and can't perform on the level he would like to. Word is that he plans to retire after this Mania. It will be a huge (fake) upset if Lesnar covers him for the 1, 2, 3 pinfall.

Comment

AND STILL, WWE DIVAS CHAMPION, AJ LEEEEEEE!!!

Comment

Hogan is hosting so maybe he will threaten to walk and demand he be in the main event, win, & big foot leg drop Orton, Batista, and either Bryan/HHH one after another then cover all 3 for the clean pin to become new WWE champ.

Comment

Is Lesnar still doing those extremely powerful and dangerous moves with super heavyweights like he did back in the day?

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                Hogan is hosting so maybe he will threaten to walk and demand he be in the main event, win, & big foot leg drop Orton, Batista, and either Bryan/HHH one after another then cover all 3 for the clean pin to become new WWE champ.
                God i hope not,,,, That would kill business,, I wouldnt mind seeing hogan and cena teaming up vs the wyatts at some point, but to have hogan as champ would be the stupidest thing ever.... 12 years ago it was cool, because hogan could actually still wrestle kinda,, but now,, no way

Comment

God i hope not,,,, That would kill business,, I wouldnt mind seeing hogan and cena teaming up vs the wyatts at some point, but to have hogan as champ would be the stupidest thing ever.... 12 years ago it was cool, because hogan could actually still wrestle kinda,, but now,, no way
                  But he is Hulk Hogan, did you see his match with Shawn Michael a few years ago and how strong he is? Whenever he touched HBK he flew across the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
                    But he is Hulk Hogan, did you see his match with Shawn Michael a few years ago and how strong he is? Whenever he touched HBK he flew across the ring
                    I remember that.

HBK actually was suspended for this. He was making fun of Hogan by overselling his moves. HBK was upset that he was booked to lose to a senior citizen and mocked him during the match. Even Hogan had a embarrassed look on his face at one point.

Comment

The WWE are not as stupid as WCW and their infamous Finger poke of Doom, which some say is the main reason WCW went under:

Comment

Working...
                      X