Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The KKK Vs The Italian mafia in an all out street war who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by robust_ View Post
    It depends on which side your mother is on.
    ? This makes no sense at all.

Comment

KKK has horses doe

Comment

All I know is these guys would kill anyone that's been mentioned so far.........

Comment

The whites vs The wannabe whites? Tough one...I say the wannabe whites slightly edge the whites out.

Comment

Originally posted by Trigg happpy View Post
            I pick the mafia because the KKK are a bunch of dumb ass sissys in white sheets with no street smarts.
            Imma gonna have to go with Rambo... He carves them up real nice!

Comment

if it's a full on street fight, mano y mano, knives, bats, steel pipes, chains i would go with KKK. why? cuz this guys are more of a full street contact type of group of criminals. while the Mafia are mostly just out of shape old men.

BUT if we are talking about the REAL WAR. not the full on street fight but putting tactics, master plan attack, sneak attack killings and assassination i would go with the MAFIA. the reason why the Mafia are the most elite of the criminal group is because they don't have the warrior rage mentality. they think first and put an excellent plan of execution.

Comment

This is a bad match up and unfair, The Mafia would take them out but a more fair battle will be the black panthers vs the KKK and the KKK will slaughter every single one of them with ease.
                Last edited by M.O.B; 07-04-2013, 12:57 AM.

Comment

a racist political organization VS guys who commit crimes and enforce criminal law....

yeah

take the gangsters. the KKK would only stand a chance because of their numbers. the mob is very much unlike the way it used to be. they've got their hands in certain cities, but not like it once was, where virutally every major city would have a few high level politicians working with people inside of the mob.

Comment

Originally posted by Nooblet View Post
                    if it's a full on street fight, mano y mano, knives, bats, steel pipes, chains i would go with KKK. why? cuz this guys are more of a full street contact type of group of criminals. while the Mafia are mostly just out of shape old men.

BUT if we are talking about the REAL WAR. not the full on street fight but putting tactics, master plan attack, sneak attack killings and assassination i would go with the MAFIA. the reason why the Mafia are the most elite of the criminal group is because they don't have the warrior rage mentality. they think first and put an excellent plan of execution.

rofl. right.

those are the guys who pay people to kill you. if you're still a street level guy and you're in the mob you're probably in your 20's or 30's.

Comment

Originally posted by Nooblet View Post

So it would be a fair fight because the KKK are also mostly out of shape old men.

Comment

Working...
                      X