No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner added to Mayweather card?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
    whats up with anthony peterson? he hasn't fought in a while. i think that would be a nice fight. or linares.
    I'd like to see him in with Anthony too. I'd be less interested in Linares but still a decent fight.

Comment

Golden Boy will pay Broner not Floyd I will be interested to see if it really happens

Comment

If they did add Broner I wonder what they would do for the 4th fight, I would reckon it would be something like Wilder against a mid-level mime possibly a mime of Mexican decent

Comment

Makes NO Sense! You have two main event fights why take a young main event (HBO) kid on the card? Does the card need support?? Ray.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
            I think he would do it, it is good exposure. It could be a good fight Beltran is pretty tough and has decent skills, although Broner is far superior to Lundy and Kim.

Plus Beltran is extra cheap thus can use that to pay Broner more.
            Plus, he's in the Top 10 at LW.

Makes sense all round.

Comment

I really think he is going to be on the card. I just watched that cringe worthy video of Mayweather and Broner having dinnner (Fresh, Fly, flashy & flamboyant at all time...lol wtf) and Floyd said he wanted him on the card.

Looks like a pretty entertaining card to say the least.

Comment

Broner - Vasquez/Burns? Too soon for one of those opponents.

Comment

There's nobody interesting to fight at 135, i'm curious to see who he will fight. Abril, Burns, Bogere, Vazquez are busy for March, and i'm sure the winners will not want to fight a guy like Adrien Broner with just one month and a half of training. Vazquez is part of TR so I doubt that fight happens anyway.

Mitchell and Beltran are the only two I can think of, and that's not even a given. I have a feeling a lot of people will be disappointed at Broner's opponent for May 4th. But I mean, there's two really good match ups to look forward to in Mayweather-Guerrero and Canelo-Trout, basically two main events. So I think the Broner fight on May 4th will just be another stay busy fight until the better LW opponents become available. As long as he makes quick work out of the opponent, it's all good. I'm hoping it's at least a respectable opponent, if it's a journeyman outside of the top 10.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                    There's nobody interesting to fight at 135, i'm curious to see who he will fight. Abril, Burns, Bogere, Vazquez are busy for March, and i'm sure the winners will not want to fight a guy like Adrien Broner with just one month and a half of training. Vazquez is part of TR so I doubt that fight happens anyway.

Mitchell and Beltran are the only two I can think of, and that's not even a given. I have a feeling a lot of people will be disappointed at Broner's opponent for May 4th. But I mean, there's two really good match ups to look forward to in Mayweather-Guerrero and Canelo-Trout, basically two main events. So I think the Broner fight on May 4th will just be another stay busy fight until the better LW opponents become available. As long as he makes quick work out of the opponent, it's all good. I'm hoping it's at least a respectable opponent, if it's a journeyman outside of the top 10.
                    I hope its someone respectable as well. Wouldnt be suprised if it wasnt but. Good chance the opponent is Mexican or Puerto Rican to bring there fan base in. (even though canelo should bring in all interested Mexican fans)

Raymundo Beltran
                    Daniel Estrada
                    Marvin Quintero
                    Alejandro Sanabria
                    Fermin De los Santos
                    Luis Antonio Arceo
                    Jose Felix Jr

Maybe one of them.

Comment

There's gotta be a foreign lightweight with a padded record somewhere for Adrien.

Comment

Working...
                      X