Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Isreal trying to kill off ethiopian jews.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Isreal trying to kill off ethiopian jews.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oljrngl5Iwc&sns=tw

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...t-8468800.html

Comment

This is foul... Ethiopian women are gorgeous

Comment

Sad. They're trying to change thing at least.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
          Sad. They're trying to change thing at least.
          Huh?!?!?!?

Comment

Originally posted by Destined 4 Top View Post
            Huh?!?!?!?
            They are calling for the end of such an act, right?

It's sad and unfortunate that it was done in the first place but they seem to be trying to rectify it.

Comment

Whats so sad about it? They are trying to prevent immigrants....people who come to their country....from breeding like rabbits and taking over the population.

Yall support abortion but this is too much huh? Dem evil joooos

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                Whats so sad about it? They are trying to prevent immigrants....people who come to their country....from breeding like rabbits and taking over the population.

Yall support abortion but this is too much huh? Dem evil joooos
                They're trying (or were) to stop people from having children. People whom have already entered the country by a government who, to some extent, has welcomed most.

Giving them pills and injections to stop them from having children is a disgraceful act. Simple as that. In some cases being forced into taking the meds

As for abortion, I would need to know the reasoning behind it as well as the number of weeks.

For me at least, it has nothing to do with their faith.

Comment

Israel = the new Nazi Germany.

Comment

Originally posted by Terrel View Post
                    They're trying (or were) to stop people from having children. People whom have already entered the country by a government who, to some extent, has welcomed most.

Giving them pills and injections to stop them from having children is a disgraceful act. Simple as that. In some cases being forced into taking the meds

As for abortion, I would need to know the reasoning behind it as well as the number of weeks.

For me at least, it has nothing to do with their faith.
                    They are free to leave it any point of time, the door is as wide open when they came in.

I can understand why they did it. They are a very small country in a very volatile region. The last thing they need/want is immigrants coming in, breeding like rabbits and overcoming/becoming the prominent population. Inb4 they start crying demanding sharia law.

Comment

Working...
                    X