Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Poll] Valero vs. Broner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he had a decent am record at 86-6 with 57 knockouts.you have to remember aswell valero had a serious accident at 21 years old yet still recovered to fight again.He would be too much for broner to handle (in my opinion) the guy was a freak of nature the only problem is he never got to prove it against elite fighters

Comment

I think Broner would pick Valero apart. He never impressed me as a fighter and remember laughing when people would call him Mini Tyson ( A nickname for any midget who can hit). Outside of catching Broner cold I see him getting exposed.

Comment

I would bet my account and all my points Broner would beat any version of Valero that ever existed.

Comment

skillspaybills pretty confident statement for a fight between 2 fighters that were/are ultimately unproven

Comment

The most skilled fighter Broner has ever fought made him look like a joke..... and now he's a world beater Valero murks this kid

Comment

Broner is very hittable. Valero would be too quick and smother Broner with his pressure. Valero by murder.

Comment

Valero was beastly, more so than Ponce who BEAT broner.

Valero kills him.

Comment

Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
                  What does Broners defense have to to with Floyd? Its still very good. No one was comparing his defense to Floyd. True, the Ponce fight was not that long ago, but its obvious to those who know boxing, Broner has improved immensely since that fight. Just imagine how good he will be looking in a year from now. And also, we are comparing a 28 year old fighter in his prime to a 23 year old fighter that is just getting started. Where was Valero when he was 23? This thread is a joke.
                  Valero is from Venezuela and fought in Japan. Obviously hes not going to be as known as Broner whos been fighting on hbo for a while now, age doesnt mean ****. Sergio Martinez good case and point. He has improved a bit but hasnt fought anyone on Ponces level since and were not talking elite

Comment

would be a tremendous fight. anyone who thinks that one man wouldn't have been a very real threat to the other is not giving due consideration to both sides of the equation.

Comment

valero could hurt him
                      but broners styles all wrong for him its a toss up

Comment

Working...
                      X