Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd were to return in December, who would you want to see him fight???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes and no.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      Yes and no.
      ???????? Who would you want to see him fight???????

Comment

I'd like to see Khan get a WW fight before Floyd. But he's about the only free one, besides Cotto, but I don't think that fight mandated an immediate rematch.

Comment

Robert Guerrero

Comment

Originally posted by EdMon917 View Post
            Robert Guerrero
            You're joking right???

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
              You're joking right???
              You can tell?

No. He beats Aydin he is either the interim or full WBC Champion depending on what Sulaiman does with that belt. Guerrero can serve as much as a tough opponent as Victor Ortiz did. Go watch Robert Guerrero's fights (aside from Katsidis if you already saw it). He is an underrated fighter.

Comment

You can tell?

No. He beats Aydin he is either the interim or full WBC Champion depending on what Sulaiman does with that belt. Guerrero can serve as much as a tough opponent as Victor Ortiz did. Go watch Robert Guerrero's fights (aside from Katsidis if you already saw it). He is an underrated fighter.
                I'm a Guerrero fan, have been for awhile. But in no way shape or form do I want to see him fight Floyd if he beats Aydin. If he beats Aydin, I want to see him fight Devon Alexander in December, or Khan (if Floyd doesn't fight him). Than, if he were to win against a Khan or ALexander, I say let Floyd fight him.

Comment

I'm a Guerrero fan, have been for awhile. But in no way shape or form do I want to see him fight Floyd if he beats Aydin. If he beats Aydin, I want to see him fight Devon Alexander in December, or Khan (if Floyd doesn't fight him). Than, if he were to win against a Khan or ALexander, I say let Floyd fight him.
                  That sounds good. I don't even think Floyd will fight this year for some reason. If he does who is there for him to fight? Will it be at Welterweight or will he stay at 154 to defend his WBA belt?

Comment

That sounds good. I don't even think Floyd will fight this year for some reason. If he does who is there for him to fight? Will it be at Welterweight or will he stay at 154 to defend his WBA belt?
                    If he fights again this year, which would mean December, it'd be at 147 against Amir Khan. It's a good fight, but it'd be a lot bigger if Khan had a fight at 147 first. Still, it's a good/solid fight, especially since there's really no one else for him to fight. I don't think he'll return in December either though, but I sure hope he does. The more often he fights, the better. It'd be good for him to get Khan out of the way now, so he can move on to other fights.

Call me crazy, but I think Khan can give him trouble with his speed for the first 4-5 rounds, kind of like Judah did. I have Floyd beating Khan 116-112/117-111 still though.

If Khan smokes Danny Garcia, this fight could very well happen, and you know Khan would take it in a heart beat.

Comment

If he fights again this year, which would mean December, it'd be at 147 against Amir Khan. It's a good fight, but it'd be a lot bigger if Khan had a fight at 147 first. Still, it's a good/solid fight, especially since there's really no one else for him to fight. I don't think he'll return in December either though, but I sure hope he does. The more often he fights, the better. It'd be good for him to get Khan out of the way now, so he can move on to other fights.

Call me crazy, but I think Khan can give him trouble with his speed for the first 4-5 rounds, kind of like Judah did. I have Floyd beating Khan 116-112/117-111 still though.

If Khan smokes Danny Garcia, this fight could very well happen, and you know Khan would take it in a heart beat.
                      Agree with much of this. But i suspect we won't see Floyd again till May 2013... And the Amir nuthugger inside me wants to object to your predicted score but i won't

It would be great to have the fight in England. Khan is a bit of a love/hate figure here (a bit like Floyd, but not on the same level) and i really think they'd do a massive live gate over here.

Plus it would mean i could see it live

Comment

Working...
                      X