Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

alvarez...is he protected, overrated and is kirkland a legit threat??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• alvarez...is he protected, overrated and is kirkland a legit threat??

is alvarez protected or overrated??? is kirkland a legit threat and who would you like to see saul fight?????

kirkland is always a threat to any 154 cuz of his power...other then that canelo should win this easy

Comment

Originally posted by gaz26 View Post
      is alvarez protected or overrated??? is kirkland a legit threat and who would you like to see saul fight?????
      No, no and yes

Comment

I don't think he's protected. They were willing to put him in there with P-Will, who isn't the hardest hitting guy but has a long reach and is very active. Now he'll be fighting a very dangerous and hard-hitting fighter in Kirkland. He's definitely got a puncher's chance to win, and Canelo's chin WILL be tested, but I think Alvarez pulls it out with a nice UD victory.

Comment

OMG.u barely notice fa-gg boy is protected the biggest hype in history casual fans think he will be the best of all time thanks to all the bs gbp say about him and his outof prime and bought oponents

Comment

He's protected and overrated; Kirkland is a threat to anybody cause he can seriously bang but his comeforward style with a subpar chin is tailor made for Canelo.

Comment

yes, unproven and 50/50

Comment

james just had surgery wont be 100%

Comment

Is he protected...yes...but I'm not mad cause he only 21 and the p will fight was a dangerous one

Is he overrated?.... i like overexposed better. If Golden Boy wants to give him easy fights to gain experience and sharpen his skills..fine. but he shouldn't have a belt nor should he be headlining ppvs so that we can pay to watch him develop.

Does Kirk have a chance...no...Caneli neutralizes him, wears him down amd puts him on the canvas.

Comment

Williams, Kirkland, lol neither are worthy to be a Canelo opponent. Might as well just retire then if no one is good enough to fight him. Too green for Mayweather, Cotto, too good for Williams and Kirkland, he's ducking Lara and Molina. The kid is only 22 and is held to pretty high standard.

Kirkland vs any one at 154 not named Mayweather is a great fight. Williams would have been a great fight for any one at 154.

Comment

Working...
                    X