Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why is Team PACQUIAO Concerned About Failed Drug Tests?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
    I'm beginning to think the something similar Code Red. They hate floyd so much they don't care if Manny is clean or dirty or loads his gloves etc. Just as long as they see floyd get his arrogant a$$ beat.

If floyd didn't go on vacation these clowns would spend $180 a year in hopes they see floyd lose live.
    We say whats wrong with a clean fight on a level playing field? Tards dont want a level playing field, they want to be assured that Floyd will be up against the "New" Pac, not the "Old" Pac who lost to Morales/Maquez.

When you've changed so much as a fighter that you can be described as the old version of you vs the new version of you something has to be suspect.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      What Floyd says is that he wants a "level playing field".

If Pac is dirty, then the fight is postponed until Pac gets clean.

It's not just about knowing or showing...it's about two clean athletes.
      What if Manny fails 2 days before fight night? or after the post fight test?
      What Arum was asking is more of a business concern than an integrity one, imo.

I say, $20 million penalty, the fight is declared NC if Manny wins, immediate rematch within 3 months and Manny has to go on Mayweather-arrest (spy in camp and train in US only).

Comment

so concerened that he agreed to all of them. *****s eating floyds crap. you guys are gullible.

Comment

the only known ped user is floyd xycolaine mayweather. we should be more concerned about floyd using xycolain than pac taking peds.

Comment

Originally posted by Code Red View Post
            We say whats wrong with a clean fight on a level playing field? Tards dont want a level playing field, they want to be assured that Floyd will be up against the "New" Pac, not the "Old" Pac who lost to Morales/Maquez.

When you've changed so much as a fighter that you can be described as the old version of you vs the new version of you something has to be suspect.
            Lol! did you cry foul when KFC cheated Maquez on the weights.

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
              the only known ped user is floyd xycolaine mayweather. we should be more concerned about floyd using xycolain than pac taking peds.
              But floyd hasn't tested positive like Manny. I thought not testing positive was good enough. DOuble standard fcastor1 not nice.

Comment

Originally posted by el salsalero View Post
                Lol! did you cry foul when KFC cheated Maquez on the weights.
                Did Marquez? Or did he accept his 600,000 and go on his merry way? JMM was a tune up, Floyd even offered him some step aside money if Pac wanted it first.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                  But floyd hasn't tested positive like Manny. I thought not testing positive was good enough. DOuble standard fcastor1 not nice.
                  wtf are you talking about. you always try to manipulate arguements with nosense. Floyd said it on national t.v. Thats not proof. Where pac has never been associated with peds untill mayweather sr said it because he was bitter about his fighter ricky hatton get humiliated.

Comment

theirs no doubt in my mind that pacquaio is using performance enhanceing drugs, its obious with them lame ass excuses an worrys about dirty results........

Comment

Originally posted by fcastro1 View Post
                      wtf are you talking about. you always try to manipulate arguements with nosense. Floyd said it on national t.v. Thats not proof. Where pac has never been associated with peds untill mayweather sr said it because he was bitter about his fighter ricky hatton get humiliated.
                      My point is floyd has never tested positive. Your point is so what he admitted it. We agree. Now replace floyd and xylocaine with Shane and PED's. Now you see why better OST testing is necessary,because unless the user admits it you may not catch them.

Comment

Working...
                      X