Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hatton Responds to Roach's Prediction: Says he could KO Pac in 30 Seconds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He couldn't even knock fighters like Maussa, Smith, Tackie, Urango,Lazcano or Mallignaggi out in 30 seconds. Mayweather Sr isn't only training Hatton but he is supplying him crack too.

Comment

Originally posted by J.B.moneY. View Post
      i just think hes pissed off, hearing all this crap from the media, about how great pac is, and how are you going to deal with "superman" then slime freddie roach keeps shooting his mouth off about the 3 rounds or less KO....I just think Hatton is pissed off thats all.
      not really pissed off like he got before the mayweather fight.he is just telling the truth and seems so relaxed its unreal

Comment

i just think hes pissed off, hearing all this crap from the media, about how great pac is, and how are you going to deal with "superman" then slime freddie roach keeps shooting his mouth off about the 3 rounds or less KO....I just think Hatton is pissed off thats all.
        Yeah but that means that the pressure is getting to him.

It would be better for him to stay calm and cool and not fall for Roach's trap.

This is what roach wants. To piss him off and take him of his game plan.

Comment

Pacquiao has always come out on top in a trading match, I don't see why Hatton thinks he's got the upper hand.

Comment

yea i'm with ricky I hope pac decides to trade shots....good night to the featherweight that night if that happens

Comment

yea i'm with ricky I hope pac decides to trade shots....good night to the featherweight that night if that happens
              they wont be any trading going on trust me,everyone knows that roach is trying 2 confuse people so they dont work out his gameplan but its not that much of a mystery.people just need 2 be as relaxed as the 2 fighters are imo

Comment

Hattons only chance at winning this fight is to hit and hold Manny. If they trade punches Hatton will be spending alot of time in ER after the fight.

Comment

this could be the greatest fight of the year

Comment

I think roach is getting to hatton

Comment

I have to disagree, he is not better than the fighter that beat Tszyu. That was Hatton's pinnacle performance. That said I think think the fight with Pacquiao will be a close one to call.

Comment

Working...
                      X