Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cotto Beats Everyone @ 147/154 Except:

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

where was this guy before the foreman fight???

Comment

I agree that floyd isn't in the list, cotto is bad style match up for floyd, he's not aggressive and doesn't have the power to hurt cotto..... There's a reason why floyd doesn't want any part of cotto.....

Comment

Originally posted by D-Omonist View Post
        For These...

Manny - Has his number...bad style match-up for Cotto.
        Williams - Fk'n aggressive giant...nough said.
        Mosley - If he fights aggressively, and doesn't try to box.
        Marg - Only if he's allowed to use plaster.
        I think he could beat Williams and Margarito. I would favour Paul if they fought but Miguel would have a good shot because Williams gives you oppurtunities to hit him, and Cotto hits extremely hard. He's already beaten Mosley, I wouldnt see much difference if they re-matched. And Margarito, He cheated. I dont think he can beat Cotto in a fair fight.

I dont see any way that he can beat Mayweather or Pacquiao though.

Mayweather is just a stylistic nightmare for him. I dont think he would get anything done in that fight, Floyd is too sharp and slick for a flat footed guy like Cotto. And I like Cotto, But there is no way in hell he wins that fight. Not that I think it will happen anyway...
        Last edited by JK1700; 06-15-2010, 06:16 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
          Angulo, Kirkland, Martinez and even Cintron all murk him too.
          You must not watch boxing bro, seriously Kirkland?? Cotto is way too quick on his feet abd good with his boxing skill and hand speed to be hit by that guy. Just cause Kirkland had a good show against Joel Julio doesnt mean jack, Kirkland will get knocked out cause he lacks waaaay too much on his feet. And Cintron ?? seriously??

I agree that pressure fighters and I mean good pressure fighters like Paul Williams and Manny can do it but as for the others, they all dont fall into his skill level or they leave Cotto too much room for him to do damage.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            I agree that floyd isn't in the list, cotto is bad style match up for floyd, he's not aggressive and doesn't have the power to hurt cotto..... There's a reason why floyd doesn't want any part of cotto.....
            Exactly, and the same goes for the P4P king. They have too much of a chin and offensive strength and intelligence.

Comment

Working...
            X