Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is obama going to get votes from blacks just because he's black?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pico Hollywood View Post
    They vote for any democratic nominee, its just a plus that he's black
    damn straight there will be block parties and the white houe -half of it- will be painted black.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
      damn straight there will be block parties and the white houe -half of it- will be painted black.
      chris rock said if obama wins don't you dare ask a black person to do anything at your job the next day. The mother ****er is going to be thinking he's on top of the world and can no one tell him nothing

Comment

Osama Obama will order it be changed to the 'mixed-heritage house' or somethin.

Comment

Originally posted by ferocity View Post
          One side of the yard will be a garden party and the other side will have the reunion of the sugar hill gang concert...

Comment

Some whites will vote for McCain because Obama is black.

And some Blacks will vote for Obama because he is black.

Of course you can't believe that everyone is past this sort of issue because if that was even fathomable this question would have never even been asked. Racism still exists.. and no that doesn't mean just against blacks.

Comment

he aint gonna be the president..

Comment

Originally posted by mellow_mood View Post
                he aint gonna be the president..
                Want to bet all your points on that?

Comment

I seen an Obama campain commercial for Puerto Rico and it was funny because a comedian said after seeing its, "all he has to say you can't be deported he don't need to pronounce - such word correct." It was funny. And really choose how Puerto Rico is part of America.

Comment

The wonderful thing about this country is that the people have control. i've hit on this point in other threads, but I can't stress it enough. We have the basic right to vote for whomever, for what ever reason. It could be the color of the candidates nose hair if you want. Making a fuss or even taking the time to dedicate a thread frowning upon a certain ethnicity's choice to support one candidate or another is a huge cry against democracy. After all, do you realize how many women voted for both J. F. Kenedy and B. Clinton just because they thought they were attractive? And the two will both go down as nothing less than great presidents. Go figure.

Comment

Originally posted by -ROGELIO- View Post
                      I'm yet to come across one black person who says they are not voting for obama! I know theirs people that don't really follow it but will vote for him because they want to see a black guy as president. Im watching the chris rock show on hbo right now and when asked if everyone is voting for obama the whole crowd(mostly black) they all cheered. He's saying the ballots wont even have names. Their going to be scratch and sniff lol. I think he's right though blacks will vote for obama just because he's black.
                      Just like many white people will not vote for Obama because he's black. Instead, they will vote for McCain...Because he's white - and Palin because she could get it

Bush has held this country back so much over the last 8 years it disgusts me. Put us to war with the wrong country spending hundreds upon hundreds of billions of dollars on this bull****...Murdering thousands of innocents and young Americans. Our country is to **** and we're still spending billions upon billions on building up some other ****ing country. Our economy is collapsing so we have to put out another .75 trillion to clean up the mess Bush made. He has left our country in ****ing ruins.

We're in the ****ing DARK AGES compared to Europe and Canada because of this ****ing turd. And McCain is more of the same. Bush has ruined our country. You're a complete ****** if you vote for McCain.
                      Last edited by damian5000; 09-28-2008, 11:43 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X