Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley on Pacquaio's KO: That's What His Ass Gets!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Tim Bradley on Pacquaio's KO: That's What His Ass Gets!

On Tuesday, February 26th, Tim Bradley hosted an open media event inside of the Fortune Gym in Hollywood, California ahead of his March 16th clash with Ruslan Provodnikov.

The proud owner of the WBO welterweight title, Bradley (29-0, 12 KO’s) will look to make the first defense of his belt against the bruising Russian inside of the Home Depot Center in Carson.

It was nearly nine months ago when Bradley found himself wrapped up in a little controversy, as he awarded a split-decision verdict over Manny Pacquiao in Las Vegas that many felt he didn’t truly deserve.

Despite claiming a title in a second weight division in his biggest bout as a professional, Bradley took great offense to the public’s negative feedback and admits to being slightly depressed in the months after.

As for Pacquiao, he would return to the ring this past December as he engaged in perhaps the year’s best fight when he faced Juan Manuel Marquez for a fourth time.

Despite a valiant effort, Pacquiao was dropped by Marquez in the third round and knocked out cold three rounds later. [Click Here To Read More]

Timothy knows his weak ass fluffer nutter punches wont KO anybody so he's gotta leech off somebody elses KO and rub it in

Comment

Fight Amir Khan than *****. Bradley ducked Khan for years. He flew to TR to get away from Khan. He chased a payday with Pacquiao. Pacquiao won the fight.

Bradley is a huge joke. Khan would haved whooped his ass if they ever fought each other. Bradley is a proper ****.

Comment

Comment

Ha ha ha! Bradley,be careful what you say and you might get the 2nd fight after MARQUEZ vs PACMAN V.

Comment

LOL....I love how Bradley's been trolling since the Pac fight.

Comment

Originally posted by AM Boxing5 View Post
              Fight Amir Khan than *****. Bradley ducked Khan for years. He flew to TR to get away from Khan. He chased a payday with Pacquiao. Pacquiao won the fight.

Bradley is a huge joke. Khan would haved whooped his ass if they ever fought each other. Bradley is a proper ****.
              So Bradley ducked Khan to fight Pac-Man? That's the stupidest **** I've seen in this forum in a while. Khan was just a hype job believing what everyone around him told him. Although Im not a fan of Bradley, I will speak up when I see some dum**** posted!

Comment

Originally posted by pelonxsoldier28 View Post
                So Bradley ducked Khan to fight Pac-Man? That's the stupidest **** I've seen in this forum in a while. Khan was just a hype job believing what everyone around him told him. Although Im not a fan of Bradley, I will speak up when I see some dum**** posted!
                Co-sign...

Comment

while this may be true it still makes Bradley look like a ***** in a few ways cause he himself couldn't hurt MP..

all this is is back and forth nonsense vs freddie roach to work roachs nerves

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Bradley in phuck it mode.

Comment

Working...
                    X