Clear All

• Interesting Coast to Coast AM show from last night

It's long as hell, but really interesting. Check it out

http://youtu.be/Q8yhBTRAmTg

whats it about brah?

Comment

Originally posted by I Love Jesus! View Post
      whats it about brah?
      It's about how Hitler could've possibly left Berlin before the Russians came. The FBI investigated it and everything. A lot of Nazis got away and Hitlers body was never actually recovered.

Not sure if I believe it 100% but it's interesting since the FBI did an investigation

Comment

Isn't that the radio show that involves all kinds of conspiracy theories and BS?

Now it all makes sense....

Comment

You're enjoying the show so much now, you'd of loved it in its prime 15 or so years ago. Art Bell = GOAT kook. I bet the people selling Y2K preparedness kits got rich just from advertising on there. The wind-up flashlight radio people too.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
            Isn't that the radio show that involves all kinds of conspiracy theories and BS?

Now it all makes sense....
            Have you listened to it before making your assumptions? Jesus Christ youngster

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
              You're enjoying the show so much now, you'd of loved it in its prime 15 or so years ago. Art Bell = GOAT kook. I bet the people selling Y2K preparedness kits got rich just from advertising on there. The wind-up flashlight radio people too.
              When you need a wind-up flash light radio I'll be sure to charge you a pretty penny for one. I also have life boats and MRE's if you're in need.

God Speed

Comment

Originally posted by DeadLikeMe View Post
                Actually those are pretty useful (although they are shoddily made usually, better to get a wind up radio, a flashlight with batteries and a wind-up flashlight for if the batteries in your main one die) in case of a blackout or power outage.

Being prepared for an emergency doesn't make you a kook. Being prepared for the aliens to declare themselves the government because FEMA HAARP GMO makes you a kook.

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                When you need a wind-up flash light radio I'll be sure to charge you a pretty penny for one. I also have life boats and MRE's if you're in need.

God Speed
                Yeah I'm just going to take them from you.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  Have you listened to it before making your assumptions? Jesus Christ youngster
                  Thanks!

No I haven't but I knew a guy who does and he told me it's all about big foot, aliens, conspiracy theories, anti govt type stuff.

Can't waste my time with nonsense like that.

Comment

Piggy if I was in a room with you, Hitler and Osama and had just 2 bullets, I would shoot you twice.

You'll never take my flash lights or MREs

Comment

Working...
                    X