Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

XBOX 360- FIGHT NIGHT CHAMPION- The best boxing game ever!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post

Who ever think thier ready to challenge the great SWEETSCIENCE100 to a boxing match , I'm ready. This game is so realistic, I can't believe it. Im over 30years old, but yet any free time at home away from the kids and wife, I can't seem to put this game down. Any of you know about this game? If your a boxing fan, I recomend this super duper game for you.

This game is so dope! You can create your own boxer and challenge all the greats and current fighters, working your way up to unify all the belts, or You can fight in one on one competion,or story mode ,where you play as this charater thats a super star ameture fighter, that gose to jail by being framed by this Bob Arum Charater,lol. Then he gets released and finds himself headed for a title shot. Very Gripping and dramatic,Bloody and exciting. Mike tyson punch out is for kids, this game is for die hard boxing fans. You also get sponsorship from NIKE,REEBOK,ADIDAS,OR RINGSIDE

Iwould definitely like to whip your @ss. Send me a message with your info

Comment

All you talking about the exploits need to hang in there and figure it out LOL

So ever since fight night round 2 i have been kind of unbeatable. Rd 3 brought people back to my level once i was figuring out the logistics but once i got it down, theres not a lot of challenges for me.

To the guy who said using kiltschko online is impossible i say LOL because kiltschko is actually my favorite character to use. whatever you said about people coming in to hit your body, can be timed correctly and countered using the length of the kiltschko arms.

I am kind of a wizard at this game, i have only lost once online when i chose ricky hatton and a guy chose pacquaio. must admit pac is a little overpowered in this game, but anyone besides ricky hatton i probably could have still worked it out.

theres advantages for different fighters, and once you figure them out, throw punches smart, keep your distance and counter effectively you can become a force. for me its gotten to the point that i make very little mistakes so i dont leave a lot of room for error. no lie, i have beaten just about everyone online. i get knocked down, but i stay composed after and dont allow myself to get hit anymore. im effective with step, block and lean counters.

Comment

I really didn't like this game. The boxing was way worse than in FNR4 for me.

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
          Its not the player. Just a very broken part of the game players exploit.

Game was designed with the torso and blocking having independent stamina bars which puts lanky guys with low torso and blocking ratings at a huge disadvantage. Guys will just keep rushing with 1-2s to the body which dimishes next to nothing out of their punch stamina but will drain the taller, longer fighters tremendously no matter how well you block. They'll have no regard for your counters because itll only help them drain you even more. Ive seen dudes win matches without throwing anything up top at all and not land anything clean to the body until the 6th rd, without throwing any hooks or uppercuts. Its utter garbage.
          Its just a game homie! Better than any other boxing game.

Comment

Fight Night Champion rules! Really a realistic sweet-science game. BRAWL3R91 is my gamertag.

Comment

I picked it up 2 weeks ago and yes it is good for being a game .

Im already knocking fools silly online

Comment

Originally posted by PureBoxingCEO View Post
                Fight Night Champion rules! Really a realistic sweet-science game. BRAWL3R91 is my gamertag.
                OK I will get at you soon

Comment

Working...
                X