Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd agreeing to 8oz gloves indicates that he's thinking KO...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
    you should.....floyd is never a pressure fighter...everyone knows that....dumbass!
    You need new glasses if you don't see him pressuring Zab there. Just as he did Corley and Mitchell.

Comment

Originally posted by Smelodies (OG) View Post
      Educate yourself, son.

When did PAC roll over like a b*tch ?

It's more like you need to educate yourself about PAC!!

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Marvelous View Post
        Floyd pressured Zab because that's the best way to beat Zab. Zab's style offensively is nothing like Manny's. If you think Floyd is going to engage Manny and trade punches with him you're crazy. Floyd will not take a single forward step against Manny, that I much I can guarantee.
        He won't early, I'll agree to that. But Manny is going to be taken into deep water.

Comment

Originally posted by baracuda View Post
          ****....he never presured anyone of them .....floyd is always running from his opponent........even he ran from a 5'2" guy with 23 losses....lol
          You never saw those fights, so how would you know? Mayweather rarely gets on his bike. let alone in those fights. god forbid you actually watch a full mayweather fight.

Comment

Originally posted by El Jesus View Post
            You never saw those fights, so how would you know? Mayweather rarely gets on his bike. let alone in those fights. god forbid you actually watch a full mayweather fight.
            Exactly..I have Mayweathers full career set...I never seen him run from anyone....

Comment

Originally posted by Smelodies (OG) View Post
              You need new glasses if you don't see him pressuring Zab there. Just as he did Corley and Mitchell.
              practice what you preach will you.......floyd is a runner...he is a defensive fighter ..it is programmed for him to do so......

Comment

Alot of us are snoring around the 4th round. Blame Floyd, not the viewer.

Comment

prolly saw more floyd fights than you el jesus....you tryin to sound smart on horus's radio show aint convincing you know what you talking about....you fake ass fighter...

Comment

You never saw those fights, so how would you know?

Watch them Mayweather fights, son. Particularly against the southpaws.

Comment

Originally posted by King Burner View Post
                      Exactly..I have Mayweathers full career set...I never seen him run from anyone....
                      look at this el jesus....you think this mofo have seen 5 floyd fights?.....lol

Comment

Working...
                      X