Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao should grant Marquez his death wish !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Pacquiao/Mayweather do not happen I would rather see COTTO/ PACQUIAO II

provided that COTTO wins his fight against Foreman.

JMM is no longer in the same level as Pacquiao and Pacquiao could get nothing out of this fight.
    JMM is a sinking ship that need someone to keep it afloat for a little while.piss on him!!

Comment

Very dismissive of Marquez that has recently has given Pac the most competition. You will be suprised again that it would be looking at the 2nd fight all over again. Styles makes fights and Marquez styles gives him problems. Not to say that Marquez would win but it won't be easy

Comment

Originally posted by Geze View Post

JMM is no longer in the same level as Pacquiao and Pacquiao could get nothing out of this fight.
        JMM is a sinking ship that need someone to keep it afloat for a little while.piss on him!!
        Not unless he beats Yuri in convincing fashion.. anything less then i dont need to see it a rematch of Pac and Cotto.. I dont need to see Cotto be punished that bad again..

Comment

Originally posted by TOBYLEE1 View Post
          Very dismissive of Marquez that has recently has given Pac the most competition. You will be suprised again that it would be looking at the 2nd fight all over again. Styles makes fights and Marquez styles gives him problems. Not to say that Marquez would win but it won't be easy
          I agree that styles do make fights.. but Pac is on a whole diffrent level this time around.. i really dont see Marquez bieng able to hurt pac this time..

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post

Manny, If you truly have one fight left in you and you and Pretty Boy can't make ends meet and agree to the only boxing fight the whole entire world truly wants to see right now, then can you do me, your fans and even Mexican fans as well as Juan Manuel Marquez himself a favor and grant this whining piss-drinker one more fight.

Honestly, what better fight really is out there for you anyway?

Margarito? Come on. Your fans already ate the Clottey fight and was bored out of their wits and as you very well know yourself, that one didn't really have much significance to your legacy. It was a Top Rank party and you and Uncle Bob got paid. Kudos to both of you but you won't sell a Margarito fight to me. A Marquez fight though, always means war.

Actually there are two other names out there that would bring excitement. Andre Berto and Paul Williams will definitely give you hell, but there's not much story or drama behind it. You're boxing's king and like TNT you know drama. So why not make a queen out of 'Dinamita' and once and for all settle that score?

Remember your old self? Before you became the best fighter in the planet? They used to call you "The Mexicutioner" and I guess all I'm saying is that if the curtains are about to close, why not do it against a nemesis and a Mexican at that. If it weren't for those Mexican legends you beat, you wouldn't have reached the lengths you have right now. So in a sense, you owe it to the Mexican fans too, and granting their wish to see you fight Marquez again isn't such a bad way of thanking them.

Yes. Mexican boxing fans want to see Pacquiao-Marquez again. And yes, they believe Marquez beat you twice as well. Regardless if you and me agree or not, those two fights were the toughest you've ever had.

And don't worry about your fans who say you have nothing to prove against Marquez- yea you do. Beat him convincingly is what you need to prove. And if these so-called experts are too sure, then they don't got a clue what boxing is. Marquez is perceived as your 'kryptonite', he's shown he can find ways around your strengths, let's see if you've really improved all that much to prevent him from doing it again.

The demand is there. Outside a Mayweather fight, a trilogy with Marquez might very well land you the most money. And you have all the leverage you ever need. You beat him the last time and he is on the tail-end of his illustrious career. Take that cake. Make it happen. Latino fight fans, Filipinos and pretty much every single fight fan will watch that fight. It's an easy sell. HBO's 24/7 will have their hands full with the story lines they can come up with with that one.

And most of all, this dude just called you a pu$$y. Yeap, he said it! He said you're running scared of him just like when he said you were when he went to the Philippines and slapped you with that insult and challenge at th Araneta Coliseum. I remember that. That was classless of Marquez to do but I got to admit, it was pretty ballsy too. And recently, Marquez was quoted again saying "Manny Pacquiao is scared, he knows who won," by BoxingScene's Mike Vester.

I don't know about you, but dSource is down for Pacquiao-Marquez 3 and if at all logic prevails and Pacquiao admonishes a royal beating over Marquez, it would still be entertaining. It's not like you didn't whoop Erik Morales in 3 and Ricky Hatton in 2. The fight makes so much sense and a lot more dollars and cents.

link
            I dont know why people criticize Pac for doing this when Floyd does this time and time again. It's hypocrisy.

Comment

Originally posted by freeloada View Post
              I agree that styles do make fights.. but Pac is on a whole diffrent level this time around.. i really dont see Marquez bieng able to hurt pac this time..
              He is not that different, they corrected his balance problem especially when the throws a left. He doesn't fall into it as he used to and it has helped his right hook tremendously. But he still has the same bad habits of lowering his hands before he throws the left and he still gets hit by right hands ( one of his biggest problem with Marquez that he is a right handed dominant fighter and fights from the back foot). Pac might be stronger or has better resistance at a higher weight which not might benefit Marquez going to 140 lb to fight him where more than likely is the weight that they would meet

Comment

Originally posted by 01samuelc View Post
                Based on what? Marquez is a counterpuncher hard to pick against them in rematches especially if the fight is at 140.
                As for manny, lateral movement which he now has. His speed should still be fine and punching power which is always the last to go! and marquez couldnt handle his power back then much less now.
                Just cuz ur a great couter puncher doesnt mean its gonna save u all the time.
                as for weight they should do a catch weight to make it fair, i would love to see this fight...They should do it!

Comment

Originally posted by Jack Burton View Post
                  Marquez will destroy him by k.o.

Pacquiao doesn't have what it takes to beat the master. He's too much of a coward to fight Marquez.

If he does fight him again, it won't be till Marquez is at least 40' and totally shot.

i cant blame you if you predict that jmm will KO pac. why? cause youre smart enough to say that jmm will KO floyd in rd1

Comment

Originally posted by Geze View Post

like i said before, rematch fights are fun to watch if the previous ones were close and competitive. pac totally dominated cotto, no need for a rematch imo

Comment

Since Pacquiao now uses his right hand for fighting, Marquez would be brutally KO'd in the first.

Comment

Working...
                      X