Collapse
No announcement yet.

We are in a weak welterweight era

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still the best division in boxing by far. Thread fail!
    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 10-03-2015, 01:07 PM.

Comment

Excellent thread, Freedom. Green K'd so hard.

Comment

Welterweights biggest names are Khan and Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
          Still he best division in boxing by far. Thread fail!

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
            That's exactly what it is lol. Not enough Europeans. That and freedom got emotional cause someone called middleweight weak which it is

The WW is probably the strongest weight class right now.

Heavyweight and Middleweight are a complete joke.

Comment

Originally posted by SilverMiles View Post
              But who are you to say who has skills?

So you're saying guys like GGG, Lemule, Cotto, N'Dam, Jacobs, Qullin, and Canelo don't have skills.

That comment is absurd and like I said guys get popularity and number of appearances on HBO mixed up with actual skill level.

I mean you have guys that discredit Geale's unified titles but give Paulie credit for winning a paper title. Both fighters are the same skill level but we get a double standard.
              What do you mean who am I to say who has skills?

Lets be honest, if Lemieux wasn't a GGG opponent, you boys would be calling him a face first robot or something. He's a C+ fighter with good power. I don't consider Cotto a real middleweight and I don't consider Canelo a full time middleweight yet, but those guys are skilled. Quillin and Jacobs probably wouldn't make the top 10 at welterweight P4P.

Like I said nobody has ever considered Pauli a top welterweight. Ever.

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post

The WW is probably the strongest weight class right now.

Heavyweight and Middleweight are a complete joke.
                How much of a joke does that mean boxing is If WW division really is the more talented?

Thurman is the third best man and he nearly got KOed by Collazo lol
                Then Khan is the second best fighter he is okay but he isn't no world beater then the other names of Kell Brook who has been a pro 11 years and only has fought one decent opponent lol....
                WW division has hope but not much talent lying in wait whereas 160 will likely soon have Andrade, Charlo Brothers and Lara who are better than all the welterweight guys I mentioned, WW is a dying division with an old guy still the number 1 of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                  How much of a joke does that mean boxing is If WW division really is the more talented?

Thurman is the third best man and he nearly got KOed by Collazo
                  lol
                  Then Khan is the second best fighter he is okay but he isn't no world beater then the other names of Kell Brook who has been a pro 11 years and only has fought one decent opponent lol....
                  WW division has hope but not much talent lying in wait whereas 160 will likely soon have Andrade, Charlo Brothers and Lara who are better than all the welterweight guys I mentioned, WW is a dying division with an old guy still the number 1 of it.
                  wtf? Amazing levels of ******ation are on display here.

Love how you have to mention the 154 guys to make it seem like 160 is stacked.

Comment

Originally posted by John Locke View Post
                    What do you mean who am I to say who has skills?

Lets be honest, if Lemieux wasn't a GGG opponent, you boys would be calling him a face first robot or something. He's a C+ fighter with good power. I don't consider Cotto a real middleweight and I don't consider Canelo a full time middleweight yet, but those guys are skilled. Quillin and Jacobs probably wouldn't make the top 10 at welterweight P4P.

Like I said nobody has ever considered Pauli a top welterweight. Ever.
                    Translation us Brits have no real hope at MW division since Martin Murray got absolutely battered and bruised a guy who has never been stopped and likely never dropped in his entire career was made to look terrible, Roy Jones Jr was doing the same thing in his era of dominance but you fantards I know you like to be different just like when Roy was dominating you'd have been saying he's fighting nobodies and bums but atleast you dumbasses are consistent.

Comment

These Golovkin guys are among the top 5 most ******ed fans in all sport, not just boxing. Middleweight being a weak weight class isn't really stain on Golovkin, it's not his fault and he's clearly a level above those guys and an A level fighter. But these fangirls are so paranoid and insecure they have to make it seem like he's competing in some insanely competitive weight class. ****ing weirdos.

Comment

Working...
                      X