Collapse
No announcement yet.

Khan stole the show last night.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the only thing khan stole was entertainment value.

Comment

Originally posted by The Tase View Post
      lmfaaoooo

everybody in the strip club i went to watch the fight all stopped watching and got drinks and lap dances when khan was employing his andre ward style on collazo.

lmfaaaoo at stole the show lmfaaoooo
      You were more obsessed with his faith and the size/shape of his d1ck than the actual boxing, so why would you even complain.

You were at a strip club and the last thing people there would care about is boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Fuzzy-101 View Post
        He gets hate for going in guns blazing and he gets hate for adapting to a new style, the guy just can't win against stupid fools on this site. No mention of Louis low blows against Khan

8 rounds of warning and finally a point gets taken away, only for him to go back to said tactics in the 10th round which is when the low blow occurred because of khan holding his head down. 8 rounds of continuous warnings, i'll look past these perceived low blows. cause they only started happening after the point got taken.

Comment

Khan did an awesome job against a very game and well-conditioned Collazo. It was an impressive performance to say the least and he made a real statement. I hope more people are going to admit that to themselves and hopefully show less irrational hatred towards Khan but I think in reality the haters would keep hating even if Khan went on to beat Floyd.

I just heard a radio show full of presenters who don't like Khan for some reason and I was expecting them to at least give him some respect for that performance but they still criticized him endlessly. But those type of haters are pretty normal I guess, it's happened to a lot of good boxers - Floyd himself for example was hated by many for a long stretch of his career, Lennox Lewis the same, even Prince Naseem Hamed.

Comment

No joke, but to be fair all the undercard fights where boring.

Comment

They keep lining up soft punchers for Khan. Diaz was the only fighter with a little pop he faced since Garcia and Diaz was past his prime. Khan will be knocked out the next time he fights a contender. The hype is a khan job.

Comment

Working...
              X