No announcement yet.

video of j leon love knocked out

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
    Damn he turned to the right and froze...then flopped down and started twerking
    Damn man relax, yes he got knocked out and had some spasms but hey at least he WAS moving after he got sparked.

Unlike your namesake who was motionless after he was sparked, PAC Man who which I admire as a fighter and in general as a human being

but the moral is anyone can get sparked in the ring and yes it is thrilling and that's why we all love the sport of boxing but at least have a little respect for these warriors who put it all on the line

Comment

Who was the lady sitting next to Ellerbe? She almost jumped into the ring

Comment

Originally posted by Hougigo View Post
        Who was the lady sitting next to Ellerbe? She almost jumped into the ring
        someone in another thread said it was his mother

Comment

He got caught by Rosado, and Periban almost finished him. Medina clipped Love so bad that he didn't even have a chance to recover. They're probably gonna keep him away now from anyone who has decent power.

Comment

The guy is in great shape but can't take a punch.

Comment

Originally posted by U_TALKING_2_ME? View Post
              Damn man relax, yes he got knocked out and had some spasms but hey at least he WAS moving after he got sparked.

Unlike your namesake who was motionless after he was sparked, PAC Man who which I admire as a fighter and in general as a human being

but the moral is anyone can get sparked in the ring and yes it is thrilling and that's why we all love the sport of boxing but at least have a little respect for these warriors who put it all on the line
              Oh man...thanks for the moral story. That was nice. Now after you typed all that....shut the f8uck up....lol Hows that for respect. If you didnt take it personal you wouldnt have brought Manny into it. That just shows youre butt hurt that Love got booty dewed lol
              I dont respect Floyd or anyone around him or anyone who has anything to do with him. So im tickled pink that one of his fighters got ktfo and dropped it like its hot and did a booty twerk on the floor. I find it quite fuking amusing.

Comment

Oh man...thanks for the moral story. That was nice. Now after you typed all that....shut the f8uck up....lol Hows that for respect. If you didnt take it personal you wouldnt have brought Manny into it. That just shows youre butt hurt that Love got booty dewed lol
                I dont respect Floyd or anyone around him or anyone who has anything to do with him. So im tickled pink that one of his fighters got ktfo and dropped it like its hot and did a booty twerk on the floor. I find it quite fuking amusing.
                Personally I don't give a **** about you or your gay ass hate for another fighter because he opposes your man crush.

I have been watching boxing for over 35 years and I have seen them all come and go, and I can not wait until Floyd and PAC ****ing retire so boxing can lose the two worst fan bases in the history of ****ing boxing.

****ing fan boy

Edit: and calling yourself another mans "boy" is pretty ****ing gay IMO but hey to each his own, and I bet I have paid to see Manny PAC fight live more times than you have Pac boy (I still have all the ticket stubs to prove it)
                Last edited by U_TALKING_2_ME?; 08-31-2014, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Personally I don't give a **** about you or your gay ass hate for another fighter because he opposes your man crush.

I have been watching boxing for over 35 years and I have seen them all come and go, and I can not wait until Floyd and PAC ****ing retire so boxing can lose the two worst fan bases in the history of ****ing boxing.

****ing fan boy

Edit: and calling yourself another mans "boy" is pretty ****ing gay IMO but hey to each his own, and I bet I have paid to see Manny PAC fight live more times than you have Pac boy (I still have all the ticket stubs to prove it)
                  wow...when i grow up i wanna be just like you...nah just kidding...I dont wanna turn out ****. lol you're just a regular historian arnt you Nancy? woo woo woo..youve been watching boxing for 35 years.lol like i give fuk.
                  You sure put a lot into "fan Base"....lol you stupid shlt....if it wasnt for fans dumbass...where would they be? If Football didnt have a fanbase...the stands would be empty you dumbass. lol fans is what pays the meal tickets for athletes idiot. 35 yrs and dont know ****. lol Who gives a fuk what you seen come and go? lol Youre one of them "i know you are but what am i", kinda phags arnt you? Mocking you: "ive seen Pacquaio more than you...boo boo boo. nanny nanny boo boo....fuking grow up Mr Perfect. or dchampishere
                  Last edited by PAC-BOY; 08-31-2014, 02:00 AM.

Comment

wow...when i grow up i wanna be just like you...nah just kidding...I dont wanna turn out ****. lol you're just a regular historian arnt you Nancy? woo woo woo..youve been watching boxing for 35 years.lol like i give fuk.
                    You sure put a lot into "fan Base"....lol you stupid shlt....if it wasnt for fans dumbass...where would they be? If Football didnt have a fanbase...the stands would be empty you dumbass. lol fans is what pays the meal tickets for athletes idiot. 35 yrs and dont know ****. lol Who gives a fuk what you seen come and go? lol Youre one of them "i know you are but what am i", kinda phags arnt you? Mocking you: "ive seen Pacquaio more than you...boo boo boo. nanny nanny boo boo....fuking grow up Mr Perfect. or dchampishere
                    Mocking you?

No just wanted to get you straight, I don't care if anyone gets knocked out because it's part of the game, it's not me or my family getting knocked out so why should I care

I pay to watch boxing and I have paid to see Manny fight thus putting money in his pockets on numerous occasions instead of downloading the **** for free on the net and calling myself a fan.

And yes I am a fight fan not an obsessed want to be hanging off of some mans nuts that I will never be like or even meet in person.

Grow boy and try to learn to be a man because Manny will retire soon then who's nuts are you going to swing off of then?

Nice try detective Dick Tracy
                    Last edited by U_TALKING_2_ME?; 08-31-2014, 02:21 AM.

Comment

Mocking you?

No just wanted to get you straight, I don't care if anyone gets knocked out because it's part of the game, it's not me or my family getting knocked out so why should I care

I pay to watch boxing and I have paid to see Manny fight thus putting money in his pockets on numerous occasions instead of downloading the **** for free on the net and calling myself a fan.

And yes I am a fight fan not an obsessed want to be hanging off of some mans nuts that I will never be like or even meet in person.

Grow boy and try to learn to be a man because Manny will retire soon then who's nuts are you going to swing off of then?
                      wtf does Manny have to do with this you dumbshlt? WTF does this have to with me being a fan of MAnny...You dumbshlt...never mind dont answer...the more you type...the dumber you look.

Comment

Working...
                      X