No announcement yet.

That fight was like some WorldStar hip hop thug video

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Daylyt View Post
    lol now that you you mention it, it was kinda worldstar-ish, I was expecting haymon, the twins and sam watson to jump in the ring and jump salka and have epinsoza in the background screaming worldstarrrrr looking directly into showtime cameras

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
      There are plenty of degeneracy filth and fight videos on Youtube and LiveLeak but I don't see you posting negative things about those sites.
      Worldstar promotes and pushes smut.

Comment

Originally posted by BootyDew View Post
        I hope Garcia moves up to 147, Maidana would beat the ghetto out of him, we know how Maidana treats ghetto hoodrats, it'll be another Broner.
        Maidana sure likes to beat on them boys

Comment

Originally posted by I Hate Thugs! View Post
          I agree! It was truly disgusting to see......your comparison of a nice, classy guy getting sucker punched by a ghetto rat.

I have one question doe, why on earth would Danny try to emulate the ghetto thug lifestyle? Who on God's green earth would want to be a classless, disgusting, ghetto thug?
          Please name a few things about Danny that make him a 'ghetto thug'? I'd love to know. Seems like a nice character if you ask me.

Comment

Originally posted by hectari View Post
            Crazy thing is Danny Garcia is sponsored by Worldstar that degenerate site.

Also Sam Watson and haymon are friends with the owner the smut pusher who destroys and promotes negativity in the urban community.
            Truly disgusting group of individuals.....I just vomited

Comment

Originally posted by BootyDew View Post
              Reminded me of one of those WorldStar videos where a thug sucker punches a nice dude...

Then all the gold teeth wearing hood rats at the end

Worse thing is he got paid 600k for that ****, I wonder if Haymon felt guilty? Probably not...
              You said it perfectly. How is Booty Dew not banned yet? And those like him?

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                Please name a few things about Danny that make him a 'ghetto thug'? I'd love to know. Seems like a nice character if you ask me.
                He's all over worldstar which in itself promotes the wrong image because worldstar is a site that features violence and gore and promotes the wrong message..talks like a thug at times...hangs out with a rag tag looking posey...just being honest. There's a lot of stuff Garcia does like a thug.

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                  Luckily on this site your ilk gets banned in due time. Take your ignorance, bigotry, racism baiting somewhere else you waste of a human being.
                  Truth hurts doe

Comment

Originally posted by Jaliscoguey13 View Post
                    POS of a fight. Hope Haymon, showtime and goldenboy get sued for this crap. They put Salkas life in serious danger.
                    ...Salka made a career high 6 figure payday and willingly signed the contract.

Are you ****ing serious?

Comment

Originally posted by 3pacsUncle View Post
                      He's all over worldstar which in itself promotes the wrong image because worldstar is a site that features violence and gore and promotes the wrong message..talks like a thug at times...hangs out with a rag tag looking posey...just being honest. There's a lot of stuff Garcia does like a thug.
                      He's all over WSHH because he has a rap deal and is signed to a major record label. WSHH is just supporting him.

There's gore and violence all over Liveleak, why single out WSHH?

Rag tag posse? Who cares who's in his posse, it's mostly composed of close friends and family anyway.

Oscar is cheating on his wife, doing coke, and binge drinking but he's a good guy around these parts huh?

Comment

Working...
                      X